Chapter 50: Exposed 🙊😰😧

Jin,Yoongi,Namjoon,Guk and his cute and charming pup Jungha were still gathered inside the dinning room when suddenly they stopped laughing because they saw the main character of the gossips,a limping Taehyung.Jungkook stood up and Jin automatically gets Jungha from his Papa.

"Love,come here,I'll carry you." Guk was so worried. You were still asleep when I left you in our bedroom and I didn't want to bother you.I thought you'll wake up late that's why I never asked our maids to bring you food.I'm sorry."

"It's okay love." Taehyung tries to smile.

"Love are you okay?you have to eat now."
Taehyung nods while he was being carried by his mate's strong arms. His body feels so weak,but he does not regret it.

"My...my body hurts and I can't move too much."The pretty omega complains.

Guk looks so worried and whispers"Do you regret having sex with me for hours?"

"No Daddy,it feels so good. I loved it.Don't worry,we both know it's just natural to feel so exhausted after doing it for hours." Taehyung whispers softly as he giggles.

"Good. I guess we can do it again and again next time."

"Yes Daddy.I'm up for it. You're so big you wrecked me." Taehyung whispers back smiling.

"This is unbelievable,the three of us are right infront of you and you guys are shamelessly flirting?are we like furnitures here?"Yoongi says.

Namjoon and Jin tries not to laugh again, just observing the couple and the complaining Yoongi while Guk and Taehyung only smiles back in return of Yoongi's remarks

"Well,that's all folks the three of us have to go it's getting late." Namjoon says and they all agreed.

"Taehyung,take a rest and you Jeon Jungkook,slow it down!have mercy yeah?" Jin says

"Mercy?In bed?Guk doesn't know that." Yoongi interferes while Namjoon and Taehyung laughs at them.

"hmmmm...I reached my threshold today,so if you guys want to be in this pack,you-"

Jin hurriedly stood up and cuts off Guk then starts to massage his shoulders.

"Sire,ofcourse you have our support.Fighting okay?Taehyung do good okay?" Jin says.

"Ahahahah someone is scared to be ex-communicated here." Yoongi teases Jin who glares at him to shut his mouth.

They all laughed so hard as they stood up and hugged the couple to say goodbye.
Guk and Taehyung were left inside the dinning room because Taehyung haven't finished eating dinner.
Taehyung changed his color to blond and also wears a stripes bathrobe same as Guk..

Before their dear friends left,Guk calls one of Jungha's nanny to take Jungha to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip...

After fifteen minutes...

Taehyung finished eating and was being assisted by Guk to stand up when one of their servants came in.

"Sire,your cousin Jackson is at the garage."

"Okay,I'll go there now."The handsome sire says.Guk stood up and gave Taehyung a kiss before he leaves.

"Wait for me Daddy.I want to come with you."

"Love,it's late and besides,you're just wearing a bathrobe. It's too daring.Just stay here okay?"

Taehyung nods as he pouts.
.
.
.

It's been twenty minutes and his hasn't mate hasn't come back yet,so even if he's limping he is curious what are the cousins doing. He slowly stood up as he walk outside towards the garage and found the two talking. They were both laughing and didn't notice his presence.

Jackson was facing his direction while he was at the back of Guk few steps away but he can still hear some of their conversations.

At the middle of their conversation,Taehyung heard a dirty secret. He tries to listen to what it is leaving him so disappointed...

"So you're not into threesomes anymore?Oh my goodness Guk, I can still remember we how fucked the hell out of Camilla."

Taehyung can't keep his cool and yells back at them.

"SAY THAT AGAIN? CAMILLA? THREESOME?WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!" Jackson and Guk's eyes widens in terror and few minutes ago, Taehyung was still smiling,while Jackson grabbed his phone inside his pocket and took a picture of the beautiful omega.

Taehyung's smile dropped instantly and became so furious.The handsome sire brought his phone with him, so he also saw the notification on one of his social medias.He clicked it too and saw his cousin's post.

(Note:Kindly ignore the time and date stamps of this tweet since this is one of my completed books last year on twt and I made revisions too

(Note:Kindly ignore the time and date stamps of this tweet since this is one of my completed books last year on twt and I made revisions too.)

Just to clarify:

Jackson and Guk DID NOT fuck eo, they're COUSINS. They just fucked the same girl, CAMILA ONLY.