Chapter 39: I'm FINALLY back,MY LOVE...

"Hyung. "

The handsome sire smiles back at Namjoon and Yoongi. The Jeon family was crying too,not because they are still mourning about his death, but it was all tears of joy that he is finally back. For them,it was a miracle and they knew what Taehyung did to have him back. Namjoon told them about it and they are beyond grateful to their Luna, Guk's beautiful omega.

While Taehyung,who is in the arms of Namjoon was still in pain but as soon as he heard his Alpha's name, he used his last strength to look up and dart his eyes towards him

It was not the right moment to get so jealous of what the handsome sire saw, that his most precious omega was already in the arms of another Alpha, but Namjoon is one of his close friend and also like a brother to him so, he just try to ignore the feeling at the moment and instead, went up the stage to carry his Luna.

"Hyung, let me carry my wife."

Namjoon does not want to let go but he has to. He was expecting that Taehyung will be his future wife, because he likes him from the very start and Guk was fully aware of it.

Namjoon let Guk carry the pretty omega but when he was already in the arms of his real mate, the love of his life,Taehyung's eyes went blurry because of so much pain and lost his consciousness.

Everyone worries about him and Yoongi just talked to all the guests to just calm down and enjoy the night. The royal guards are there anyway.

So,they all accompanied the handsome sire to their bedroom carrying Taehyung who is still unconscious.

"Yoongi hyung,please call Bogum." The Alpha king orders.

Yoongi nods and grabs his phone inside the pocket of his suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip...

After an hour, Bogum arrives at the palace.

He was assisted by the royal guards heading to the the Jeons bedroom.

The servant knocks three times before opening the door with Bogum and there he saw Guk caressing Taehyung's face while Namjoon was sitting infront of the table few meters away from them.

"Ohhh Shhhiiit Jeon Jungkook you're alive! Damn that gray silver hair of yours makes you look so fucking twenty times hotter!The girls will be drooling again a lot over you as expected."

"Shhhh... You might wake up my Luna, be quiet and start checking him up please.And yeah, I am back and the moon goddess showed me everything. I am thankful and grateful to my wife,Taehyung."

"He is NOT yet your wife, Guk. "Namjoon says.

"Hyung, we're werewolves, he is my mate and I marked him already, we have our precious pup on the way, plus the official announcement of him as my luna will be in a few days so, he is already my wife.HYUNG WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU JEALOUS??? " Guk starts to get pissed.

Namjoon and Bogum was surprised and Namjoon suddenly changed the topic.

"W-WAIT YOU WHAT?THE MOON GODDESS? YOU ALSO MET HER?" Namjoon asks curiously.

"Yes hyung. Enough with the talking, we have more time to talk about these things. Let's just focus more on Taehyung and my little princess. I want to know if they're okay." The handsome sire says and he knows Namjoon was jealous of him. He feels it.

.
.
.

Bogum opened his bag and gets his stethoscope,pulse oximeter to check Taehyung's vital signs and the baby.

He also took his blood pressure as well.
.
.
.

"Okay listen up guys, Taehyung was so stressed lately and his body is so weak because he does not eat on time and there's not enough nutrients on his body. It clearly shows he lost some weight too. He needs to avoid stress,he must always drink his vitamins, and eat very nutritious foods." Bogum says.

Guk felt sad about it and asks,

"uhmmmm so, hows our baby, Bo?"

"The baby's heartbeat is okay and Taehyung's vital signs are okay. " I heard everything that happened and he is longing for you Guk. Please, stay beside him all the time. Do not give him stress okay?Our dear Luna needs you and your pup." Bogum, his friend and also their personal doctor advised.

"Ofcourse, you don't have to remind me that Bo, I will always be beside him. Thanks!"

"You're welcome bro!" Bogum smiles at the handsome sire while Namjoon was quiet, spacing out at the moment while Yoongi was back at the hall entertaining the guests per Guk's order.

In less than an hour, Bogum left the palace and the handsome sire thanked him for dropping by to check the love of his life, Taehyung.

Namjoon should be happy that his friend and like a little brother to him is back to life, because of Taehyung.

But is HE REALLY HAPPY ABOUT IT?