Chapter 26 : The Confrontation💣💀

"DUMBASS OFCOURSE NOT!I WORE A DRESS NOT THIS OUTFIT!I JUST CHANGED HERE INSIDE YOUR OFFICE." Camilla walk closely to Guk as he grabs him.

"SHIT WHAT IS THIS!TAEHYUNG IS HERE!DON'T BE SUCH A BITCH CAMILLA!STOP IT!" Guk pushed her hard away from him.

Camilla grabbed Guk's crotch and Guk hurriedly removes it.

"UHMM...IT'S SO HARD DADDY HOTTIE,I'M RIGHT ALL ALONG,YOU'RE STILL HARD FOR ME." Camilla whispers in his ear. Guk closed his eyes trying to avoid temptation as he rejects her one more time. He was thinking about Taehyung.

"YOU'RE STILL SO FUCKING WEAK FOR ME DADDY,JUST ADMIT IT

"YOU'RE STILL SO FUCKING WEAK FOR ME DADDY,JUST ADMIT IT.I'LL FUCK YOU GOOD SAME AS BEFORE."

"SHIT UP CAMILLA!I'M HERE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO TALK,NOT TO HAVE SEX!"

Guk looks so done with her..

Camilla pushed him at the couch and sat on top of him.

"BUT WE CAN TALK AS WE FUCK."

Guk feels so disgusted...

"IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN.NOT ANYMORE!CAMILLA CUT THIS BULLSHIT!!!I'LL BE HAVING A FAMILY SOON, SO PLEASE STOP SEDUCING ME!"

"JUST ONE ROUND OF SEX AND I'LL LEAVE DADDY HOTTIE." Camilla licks his lips seductively and Guk gulps fighting the temptation...

"I SAID NO!" Guk rejects him over and over again.

Camilla starts to strip his clothes infront of Guk and slowly puts her hand inside of Guk's underwear.

Guk moans but still managed to remove her hand...

He stood up and Camilla used all her force to push him again at the couch.

She unzipped the handsome sire's pants and unbotton it. She slides her hand into his pants and starts to suck his dick. Guk was frozen at Camilla's gesture as he looks at Camilla bobbing her mouth in and out of his huge thick cock. It feels good but it was so wrong for Guk.

"AHHHH.... AHHHH... C-CAM...ILLA S-STOP! " Guk pants heavily as he moans in pleasure but he was fighting for it.

When he came back to his senses he pushed Camilla to the floor.

Camilla stood up right away and the handsome sire was about to stand up but was pushed back at the couch and stood up again.

"FINE!YOU DON'T WANNA HAVE SEX WITH ME,THEN I'LL TELL TAEHYUNG THAT WE ARE FUCK BUDDIES AND I WAS THE GIRL WHOM YOU JUST RECENTLY KISSED AT THE RESTAURANT IN ITALY FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN YOU HAD A BUSINESS CONVENTION THERE."

Guk was so nervous and can't answer her back...

"SO WHAT NOW DADDY?ARE YOU GONNA DO ME OR I'LL GO OUTSIDE YOUR OFFICE RIGHT NOW AND MAKE A SCENE TO SUMMON AND MEET TAEHYUNG TO TELL ALL OUR DIRTY SECRETS INFRONT OF HIS FACE!NOW YOU CHOOSE!!!" Camilla blackmails the handsome sire.