Chapter 28 : The Alpha King's Confession

Taehyung's eyes widens...

"WAIT WHAT?YOU WILL CONFESS? START TALKING,I AM LISTENING." Taehyung tries to calm his nerves inorder for him to absorb what will his mate have to say. He sat down slowly in bed as he looks at him.

"STOP KNEELING GUK AND STAND UP."

Guk slowly stood up and sits beside Taehyung. They stared at each other and he starts to confess...

Guk was so nervous but he will not back down. Taehyung needs to know the whole truth...

"Love,I met Camilla in Italy almost two years ago thru Bogum,your doctor and my friend."

"They were good friends and classmates because Bogum studied in Italy. I am single that time and we find each other attractive and we hit it up. We hooked up many times,had countless sex,but it was just all for fun and pleasure, nothing more,nothing less and we both agreed to it."

After my business conference,I stopped talking to her and get rid of her totally including her number and social medias. And remember the last time I went to Italy?"

"Yeah I remember." Taehyung responds...

"I accidentally saw her again. We bumped into each other after the conference and ate dinner at the restaurant and-"

Guk cuts of by Taehyung...

"DON'T TELL ME SHE IS THE GIRL YOU KISSED INSIDE THE RESTAURANT?"

"JEON JUNGKOOK SPEAK UP!" Taehyung was getting sassy again...

"AGAIN,I AM ASKING YOU GUK, IS...SHE...THE...ONE?" Taehyung tries to control his anger as he speaks slowly towards his mate looking straight to his eyes.

"YES."

Taehyung slaps Guk and he took it without even complaining. He knows that he deserves it.

"BULLSHIT GUK!"

Taehyung was so hurt deep inside,his heart was completely shattered, but for the sake of their pup,he wants to have a complete family. He will not surrender,and Guk as well.

"Love,she seduced me again and suddenly kissed me,I kissed her back and I thought of you,so I stopped..."

Taehyung was silently crying. Guk hugs him but he pushed him over and over again. Guk tightened the hug so that Taehyung can't escape his embrace,he pushed him again but gave up crying in his arms.

They both cried and became more emotional...

"You know that I am pregnant Guk. I am very emotional and fragile. I shouldn't be stressed by any means and you know that very well. This is not good for our baby. How long will I wait for you to change?I am starting to catch feelings for you,I think I love you...but I'm tired."

"I-I don't wanna be your Luna.I just... I just wanna be alone and take care of our pup. I wanna go home...You don't have to worry because as soon as I give birth,you have the right to see our baby girl and I won't take that away from you because you are her father. I just don't think you can change for me... Maybe we met by chance, but we're not meant for each other. Guk, I AM LETTING YOU GO... "

Guk's eyes widens

Guk's eyes widens...

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY LOVE?
Y-YOU LOVE ME NOW?" Guk is having mixed emotions at the moment...

"Maybe I do,I don't know why I was so hurt. I guess,I am starting to fall inlove with you Guk."

"Love,believe me I am trying to change for you,for our princess.I'm so sorry if you feel that I don't change my ways,believe me love,I am trying."

Taehyung looks down...

"YOU ARE MINE KIM TAEHYUNG! ONLY MINE!NO ONE WILL EVER OWN OR CLAIM YOU AND HAVE PUPS WITH YOU ASIDE FROM ME.I AM YOUR ONLY MATE,NO ONE ELSE.IF I HAVE TO KILL THEM I WILL..." The Alpha King says with full conviction.

I will give you time,but you will not leave the palace and that's a king's order. " Guk tries to be stiff and authoritative, but deep inside he was also hurt and emotionally dying because of what Taehyung said awhile ago. He cannot and will never accept his decision to stay out of his life. He does not want to break up with Taehyung, NEVER....