Chapter 42: Thantophobia

Guk arrives at the palace safely after an hour and hurriedly parked his car on the garage.

Afterwards,he runs straight to their bedroom and heard some loud breaking noises and found the servants outside their room. They were sent outside by their Luna.

He opens the door and saw Yoongi and Jin calming him down,but Taehyung was so inconsolable at the moment. He grabs and throws everything he sees while Yoongi and Jin were very patient towards him. Because they know that the pretty omega was so stressed and after all he have been through, it is very understandable for him to act that way making the two helpless infront of him. His current state is not so good for the baby, that's why his dearest friends Jin and Yoongi tries not to scold him for having tantrums because they don't wanna agitate him more. So, they just try to soothe him.Jin hugs Taehyung and Yoongi just observes with so much worry and pity. They cannot just leave Taehyung without Guk.

Jin just got off from his flight and he needs to take a rest, but decided not to go home yet just to make sure Taehyung feels better. So, they patiently wait until the handsome sire arrives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door opens and they saw Guk panting as he desperately took Taehyung out of Jin's embrace.

Jin understands so, he let Guk take over of Taehyung.

As he hugs his wife, he observes his surroundings. The vases and other figurines were broken into pieces and it wasn't a big deal because there are a lot of expensive furnitures and things inside the palace and besides,they are extremely wealthy to buy new ones just incase.
.
.
.

"Jin hyung welcome back." The handsome sire says and the older simply nods and smiles because he knows it's not the right timing to chitchat and catch up.

"Jin needs to rest so we'll be leaving Taehyung with you. And please, do not leave him alone again okay?" Yoongi says in a very calm and worried tone of voice.

"Yes hyung. I'm sorry I didn't asked permission to him because he was already asleep. I didn't expect he'll react this way." The handsome sire looks at them feeling guilty and confused while hugging his beautiful pregnant wife.

Yoongi nods.

Jin walks closer towards Taehyung who is in the arms of his Alpha who is trying to calm down.

"Taehyung, we'll talk some other time okay? We both need to rest. I miss you and I love you.Your husband is already here so please, calm down okay?" The older says and Taehyung nods back at him without saying a word.

"Guk we have to go,it's getting late." Yoongi says.

"Yes hyung. Thank you guys and I'm sorry."

"It's alright Guk.We treat each other as family.No biggie. " Jin smiles and Yoongi agrees.

They both left the room and Yoongi drives Jin home.

It was indeed a stressful night to all of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes...

Guk didn't released the hug and patiently waits for Taehyung to completely calm down.

"Love, I am here I'm sorry I didn't asked permission earlier because you were already sleeping.I thought it's okay with you because I have done this a few times and you didn't react this way. I'm so sorry, it won't happen again." The handsome sire released the hug and slowly looks at his beautiful omega followed by a sweet kiss on the lips.

Just when he thought Taehyung already calmed himself down, after the kiss, Taehyung starts to have tantrums again

"WHO TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME JUST LIKE THAT!YOU SHOULD'VE ASKED PERMISSION AND WOKE ME UP!DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED AND STRESSED I AM WHEN I WOKE UP WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE? DO YOU THINK I AM OVER REACTING HUH?I LOST YOU ONCE, AND I WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU LEFT ME ,YOU WENT TO BUSAN AND PROMISED ME YOU'LL COMEBACK! OH YEAH YOU DID,BUT YOU'RE ALREADY A CORPSE!IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW, THEN LEAVE THE ROOM!" The pretty omega breaks down and cry,stood up and starts to walk around to throw things again. But before he does, Guk was so fast to grab and hug him one more time.

He was so worried about his wife and their pup. Taehyung must not stress himself out again.

"Love please,please,please I'm begging you, I never begged to anyone else but you. Listen to me please, you love me right? I am worried about you and our pup. This is not good for the baby. Please stop." The handsome sire looks at the pretty luna with a sweet and loving eyes.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE KILLER WAS! HOW CAN I BE SO SURE THAT THOSE PEOPLE OR PERSON WON'T TRY TO KILL YOU AGAIN HUH!" Taehyung screams at the top of his lungs while Guk tries to hold back his tears. It breaks his heart seeing his wife so agitated and stressed and he feels so helpless.

"Love, please calm down,I will hunt down my killer or whoever they are okay? I promise."

Taehyung pouts as his tears rolls down his face.

"YOU DO?"

"ABSOLUTELY MY LOVE."

"THEN, BRING ME HIS OR THEIR HEADS OKAY?" The omega was serious about it.

"WHAT?MY LOVE,YOU ARE PREGNANT, AND THERE'S NO NEED TO BRING THEIR HEADS."

"I WANT... TO... SEE...IT!"

"Okay okay okay." Guk was shocked when he heard Taehyung's request.

"And I have a request too my love."

"W-what is it?" The pretty omega asks.

"From now on don't stress yourself. Take care of yourself and our pup. I am also here to take good care of you both or else, I will get mad.Is that clear my love?" Guk asks sincerely to his beautiful Luna.

He cupped Taehyung face and they stared at each other.

"Yes." Taehyung pouts.

"I love you so much okay?" Guk says.

"I...I love you too Daddy. And another thing,I don't want any girls near you!You will be a Daddy soon,and you are only ours!And before I forget, you will do all the paperworks here and Namjoon does the field works and meetings, YOU WILL JUST STAY HERE WITH ME, IT'S YOUR LUNA'S ORDER. IS THAT CLEAR MISTER?NO FLIRTING!NO HOOKUPS!NO PARTYING!NO SEX TEXTS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS!AND DON'T GET ME JEALOUS OR ELSE,I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR DICK!!!ARE WE MAKING A DEAL HERE MISTER JEON?"

"Okay my pretty and sassy Luna. It's a done deal MRS.JEON!" Guk winks as he emphasized his surname.
.
.
.

Guk makes the first move to come near him and smashed his lips onto Taehyung hungrily. His hands were touching Taehyung's butt. He slips his hand inside Taehyung's underwear and grabs his butt. He positions Taehyung as he instructs him to lie down in bed. The sassy omega obliged.

He crawls on top of him and things get heated ending in a lustful makeout session.

They made love for hours before Taehyung's Announcement party.