Chapter 47: Princess Jungha💜👶🍼👑

Morning came and Guk was the first one to wake up and leans to Taehyung to pepper him with kisses. Taehyung was awakened by the gesture and kissed him on the lips.

"Goodmorning Love"

"Goodmorning Daddy." Taehyung smiles shyly.

"It's time for breakfast."

"Yes Daddy I'm hungry."

They both stood up and went straight to the nursery room to check Jungha.

The Nursery room was just right infront of their bedroom and they want it that way inorder for them to check Jungha every now and then.

They opened the door and found their maid helping Jungha to burp.

"Goodmorning Sire and our dear Luna,Princess Jungha just finished drinking her milk."

"Goodmorning.Ahhh I see.Thanks for taking good care of her." Taehyung says and Guk just nods to the maid feeling satisfied fulfilling her job to take good care of his first born.

"We'll just eat breakfast downstairs and be back." Guk says to the loyal maid.

"Yes Sire." The maid responds enthusiastically with a smile.While they were eating breakfast,Guk suddenly speaks...

"Love,after breakfast I have to go to the mall."

"Okay,I'll just rest here with Jungha." Taehyung smiles.

After two hours,the handsome sire was still at the mall and tweeted on his social media while Taehyung was inside their bedroom,lying down and holding his phone,checking his social media and saw his husband's post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip...

Few months passed and Taehyung uploaded a video of Jungha on his social media account and on his caption says,

"My chubby baby Bunny🐰💋😱😍💜 We love you!"

Note: KthVottom is also my username.I change every now and then.I edited my videos and kindly ignore the time and date stamps of the twitter posts because I made this book last year and add more scenes or revisions to it. 😅👌😎)