Chapter 15 : "The FRUIT"

On the otherhand,Jin pulled over the car with Yoongi at the nearest pharmacy.They parked and walk towards the pharmacy entrance door.

Yoongi opens the door and luckily there are only few customers who are buying there at the moment.

They were the third customer in line.

They waited for almost eight minutes before they got entertained. It was their turn and Jin smiles as he starts to talk to the staff...

"Hi!One pregnancy test kit please."

"Okay Sir is that all?" She smiles

"Yeah that's all." Jin says while Yoongi is beside him.

The pharmacist turns around to them as she gets the pregnancy test kit for them.
In less than five minutes,the pharmacist handed over the kit to Jin.

"Here Sir." She smiles at them.

"Thanks!" Jin and Yoongi both smiled at the pharmacist as they turn around after to leave the place.

They head towards the parking lot and quickly unlocked the doors of his car.
Jin and Yoongi enters the car and starts to wear their seatbelts and as soon as they're settled,Jin starts the engine and drives back to Taehyung's house.
.
.
.

"ISTG if Taehyung is pregnant and if Guk continues to be an asshole,I will never allow him to get near Taehyung, ever again." Yoongi threatens.

"Relax Yoongi,let's see..." Jin says as he continues to drive.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was just a quick drive and not long enough,they arrived back to Taehyung's house. The guard opened the gates for them and they parked at Taehyung's garage and gets out of the car holding the pregnancy test kit for Taehyung. The maid opens the main door and smiles at them.

They both nodded at the maid and proceed to go upstairs.

As they open the door that was still left unlocked,Taehyung was not on his bed. So,Jin and Yoongi tries to look around Taehyung's luxurious room,it was really a huge purple themed bedroom like a royalty type.

Yoongi looks underneath the bed while

Jin starts to call him.

"Taehyung?where are you?"

There was no response but when he was about to go to the bathroom,he saw Taehyung who looks so weak and throwing up panting heavily.

"Taehyung!" Jin screams and Yoongi runs to Jin.

"Jin what's going on there!" Yoongi shouts back to Jin who's at the bathroom.

"Come here Yoongs!Hurry up!" Jin commands.