Chapter 55: The Betrayal of TRUST

Guk looks back at Yoongi...

"Hyungie please let me do this. I need to teach him a lesson. Kindly stay back I don't want you to get involved with this. Jackson and I are cousins, we both have to deal with this." The handsome sire says and his friend Yoongi have to obey his King.

Yoongi deeply sighs as he raised both of his hands facing Guk as a sign that he respects and obeys his Alpha King's decision. He slowly steps back but he still observes the two.

Jackson touched his jaw. He feels so much pain due to Guk's strong punch. It's was not the first time they fought, they argue most of the time when they were still younger,but they are very close with each other.

Their last arguement was when Jackson was so drunk and he punched his Father(Jackson's father) and it was so unacceptable to Guk. They were born in the same year and they mostly have something in common. They both love to party and womanize, but most of the time the girls always come to them.

The cousins were both undeniably handsome, rich, famous and attractive. They are both assholes in some way,but Guk is way better than his cousin Jackson. He is more responsible and humane towards other people despite his playboy image, his pack highly respects, love and trusts him.

 He is more responsible and humane towards other people despite his playboy image, his pack highly respects, love and trusts him

Jackson hates responsibilities. He is a happy-go-lucky guy who only wants fun and pleasure.

Jackson stood up to face Guk and he does not feel angry or have ill feelings towards his cousin. He knows him very well,and he was already used to his punches.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Meanwhile...

Guk looks at Jackson straight in the eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU JACKSON! ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND?YOU LIKE TAEHYUNG?"

Jackson laughs...

"YES GUK I LIKE YOUR WIFE, TAEHYUNG."

Guk's eyes turns into red and ready to shift in his wolf form because he was at rage making Yoongi nervous because Guk might not be able to control himself if he shifts