Chapter 64 : "You reap what you sow. "

ALERT⚠

💢This chapter contains Violence and cursing. If you're not comfortable with it,you may skip or discontinue reading. This is not for the weak hearted.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

==========================================

"YOU'RE BEGGING BITCH?WHEN YOU PLANNED KILLING MY HUSBAND DO YOU HAVE ANY CONSCIENCE OR ANY REMORSE?NONE!WHEN YOU AND DANIEL KIDNAPPED ME AND PULLED MY HAIR,I ALSO BEGGED BUT YOU NEVER LISTENED TO ME!WHEN DANIEL MOLESTED ME,DID YOU EVEN HAVE THE HEART TO STOP HIM AND RESCUE ME?NO YOU DIDN'T,SO WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?" The sassy omega smirks and grabs the hair of Camilla and throws her to straight to the ground.

"I don't hurt women but Camilla you are pure evil!"There are tons of men that you can date and why would you still chase a married man with a child?To tell you frankly, you are beautiful but sadly you are plain stupid. Use your brain Camilla! Leave us alone!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA I'M INLOVE WITH YOUR HUSBAND TAEHYUNG AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!"

"You're obsessed Camilla!Yes you're inlove with him,but he's inlove with me. We already have a child so jokes on you!"

*Slaps

He slaps Camilla while Camilla cries in pain...

"You know what's the saddest part? no matter what you do, he will always choose me and our pup. He will... never... ever... choose you!" Taehyung provokes.

"NO!HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE!I WILL GET YOUR THRONE AND YOUR HUSBAND.ONCE ME AND GUK WILL HAVE OUR OWN CHILD, JUNGHA WILL BE NOTHING!"

When Taehyung heard his daughter's name he snaps.

His eyes turns blue and shifted to his wolf form.

He attacks Camilla and scratched her face!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HELP ME!!!!JUNGKOOKKKKKK HELP ME!"

But Guk didn't answer. He was at the hallway with Namjoon and Yoongi having a deep conversation and they don't seem to care at all...

Camilla feels so hopeless but she's not giving up.

Taehyung was controlling himself not to kill Camilla in his wolf form because it will be too bloody. He still have conscience. He is not a criminal afterall.

"Y-YOU!!! YOU DESTROYED MY BEAUTIFUL FACE! YOU WILL DIE TAEHYUNG!" Camilla threatens the pretty omega while holding her bloody face making her cry in so much pain and anger.

"WELL, THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE, BECAUSE I AM ALREADY IMMORTAL CAMILLA." Taehyung grins.

"NO! NO! AHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHHA! HAHAHAHAH!" Camilla cannot accept her defeat and she totally lost her mind.She was going crazy. She laughs then afterwards she cries. She lost everything... Her beautiful face and career and she knows that the handsome sire will never like her back anymore now that her face was ruined. She hates her life...
.
.
.

"Namjoon hyung, kindly call the mental institution to get her out of here,that's an order." The sassy luna shouts at the hallway so that Namjoon can hear. It was so loud it echoed...
.
.
.

"Yes our dear luna."Namjoon shouts back and was on his way to the exit door of the underground dungeon to make a call.

"Yoongs let's go home." Taehyung shouts back again at the hallway leaving a laughing then crying Camilla.

"BYE CRAZY BITCH!" Taehyung spits on her bloody face.

After a few minutes Yoongi ran after Taehyung who was about to exit the underground dungeon but the handsome sire grabs his hand to stop him...

"Love, please don't leave. Let's talk."

Taehyung sighs...

"Not right now,I'm tired physically and emotionally. I need time... We have a lot of issues and I can't handle it right now. I need some space..."

"I love you... I love you so much Taehyung,only you.Please, don't leave me..." The handsome sire pleads and gave him a backhug.

Taehyung slowly looks back at him...

"We always have issues with women from the very start Guk. I am starting to get numb.I love you too okay? It's just that... I want to be alone for now, I want to clear my mind from everything. I am not fully recovered emotionally and mentally. I want a breather,please understand.I will come and talk to you if I am ready."

The handsome sire nods and just let Taehyung and Yoongi walk away and leave the palace

Taehyung was right. He needs time,and he will wait for him to comeback in his arms again...he says to himself.