Chapter 40 : Reality

It was 9 am when Taehyung woke up and suddenly felt a warm body beside him. He almost jumped out of bed when he saw the man half naked only wearing an underwear.

The man looks and smells familiar to the pretty omega, but he wants to really make sure he is not dreaming.Because he don't want to hurt himself emotionally any further for the sake of his unborn child. He remembered seeing his mate Guk yesterday before he fainted,but he thinks that he was just hallucinating because he is fully aware that his mate is ALREADY DEAD.

He carefully stood up in bed to walk to the other side where the man beside him lies just to make sure who he is. The man has a gray silver hair and his body built was so firm and muscular same as his Alpha. He does not want to scream and bother the mysterious man who slept beside him all night,he assumes. So,he decided to walk closer to the other side of the bed where the man was facing, just to make sure WHO HE REALLY is before making any violent reactions. Because he knows that the Jeon palace is so secured that no any burglar or intruder will just have the guts to sneak in because there's a minimal chance they will succeed entering the palace.

He walks slowly and gasps as he closely observe the entire appearance of the silver gray haired man.

The man was non other than the love of his life,his alpha,his mate,his king,the father of his child, and his husband, Jeon Jungkook...

(JUST IMAGINE GUK HAVING A SILVER GRAY HAIR IN THIS PHOTO.)

He was taken aback, but starts to find the courage to walk closer and touch his handsome face

He was taken aback, but starts to find the courage to walk closer and touch his handsome face. His entire body starts shaking, his hands were cold and sweaty. He blinked as many times as he can to make sure that he was really the love of his life so, he slowly walks closer and finally touched his smooth and handsome face.

He missed it. He was dying to touch and caress his warm body, and not his cold corpse few days ago. He wants to thank the moon goddess.Taehyung looks up to the ceiling as his tears flows down into his pretty smooth skin and says,

"Thank you my moon gooddess, thank you for bringing back the love of my life."

He continues to cry and slowly looks down and smiles as he looks at his very handsome husband.

Guk looked after him the whole night.He wants to make sure Taehyung is alright as well as their baby.
.
.
.

He continues to cry because of happiness while caressing the handsome sire and slowly touching his lips.

The pretty omega kneels down infront of him as leans over to feel his warmth. He feels secured again...

He watched him sleep as his cry became louder and louder with his hands shaking for every touch he makes on Guk's body,he is in a state of Euphoria.

After a few minutes,he stood up slowly and as he turns his back, and suddenly felt a gentle hand grabbing him closer.

Taehyung was shocked but flustered by it as he starts to face his handsome mate only to be welcomed by a sweet gentle smile.