Chapter 68: Off guard

The plan turns out pretty well because thirty minutes after Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon got Jungha,Namjoon called Irene for help. He explained to her everything and she agreed to help them execute the plan.

An hour before the boys left at Taehyung's mansion,her car was parked quite far away so that Taehyung's guard will not notice her

An hour before the boys left at Taehyung's mansion,her car was parked quite far away so that Taehyung's guard will not notice her.She got Taehyung's number from Namjoon and tries to call her and luckily he answered her call.

*Ring *Ring

"Hello?Who's this?"
"Hi! It's Irene do you still remember me?"
Taehyung paused...

"Y-yeah, uhm why are you calling me?" The pretty omega asks

"Well this is so awkward.I know we're not close but I just want to unwind for a bit and go to a nice place to relax."

The pretty omega was not convinced...
"Oh okay? I guess you still have other friends that you can ask to be with you. I mean,I'm not trying to be rude but I was just thinking."

Irene cries trying to convince Taehyung...

"But...but all of them are busy. Namjoon is busy too. I'm sorry to bother you I am just trying to make friends with you.Thanks for your time Taehyung." Irene drops the call not letting taehyung speak.

Taehyung who is a kind hearted person feels guilty for rejecting Irene's request. So he decides to call her back.

*RING *RING

"H-hello Taehyung? "

"Yes Irene it's me. I'm sorry for rejecting you. I am glad you want to make friends with me.I appreciate that. Besides, I am emotionally fragile right now, so I guess we're on the same page. I will go with you so that I can relax my mind too."

"GREAT!!! Thanks Taehyung and please pack your things and bring some formal and casual attires.The most pretty and expensive ones.

"Okay Got it.Just come into the house and wait for me. Do you know where I live? "

"Yeah I know where you live. You don't ask me that because I'm already outside your house."

"Really? Whoa that was extremely fast ma. "Taehyung laughs in disbelief.

Irene was so prepared...