Chapter 59: Danger ⚠

ALERT:

There will be violence and cursing in this chapter. For the weak hearted ones, you may stop reading or skip this chapter.)

==================================

"CAMILLA?"

"JACKSON?Y-YOU'RE HERE?YOU HEARD EVERYTHING?"

"YES CAMILLA, EVERYTHING!!! FUCK YOU AND DANIEL!OUR FAMILY WENT MISERABLE THE DAY MY COUSIN DIED AND YOU MADE A DEAL WITH OUR RIVAL? HOW DARE YOU BITCH! ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE TO GET GUK HUH? BY KILLING HIM AND RUINING HIS FAMILY YOU SON OF A BITCH!YOU DESERVE TO DIE!"

"HAHAHA YES I WANT GUK ALL TO MYSELF AND WHY DO YOU CARE? I HEARD YOU ALSO LIKE THE LUNA, TAEHYUNG?"

Jackson gulps, "YES I DO! BUT I WILL NEVER KILL MY COUSIN JUST TO HAVE HIM. ARE YOU CRAZY? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU CAMILLA!"

"HAH! CALL ME CRAZY JACSKON BUT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!I WANT JEON JUNGKOOK AND HE IS MINE!!!"

"HAH IN YOUR DREAMS CAMILLA!"

Daniel who is right infront of them is still intouched and unbothered on the couch. He is watching the two arguing like idiots feeling entertained and he doesn't care about Camilla,he just cares about the money,nothing else.

"BOTH OF YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" Jackson points at them and slaps Camilla.

"OUCH YOU FUCKER!!!"

"YOU FUCKING DESERVE THAT CAMILLA AND YOU!" Jackson points at Daniel and they glared at each other.Little did they know that before Jackson barge into the room where they were caught, he already texted his cousin Guk and Yoongi.

Yoongi was about to get back from his other bar to his newly opened branch where Jackson,Camilla and Daniel was and called Namjoon for back up. For them, it's the perfect time to punish Camilla and Daniel at the same time.Jackson was able to text them what he heard and summarized it thru text to his cousin Guk.

===================================

After a few minutes,Guk returns to their bedroom.He read Jackon's text message and there he saw Taehyung crying at the edge of the bed.He walk towards him and kneels infront of him. The handsome sire cupped his luna's pretty face as he looks at him worriedly.

"Love what's wrong?"

Taehyung didin't answer back.

"Love,please answer me." he begs.

Taehyung wipes his tears with a poker face to hide what he really feels inside.He was so jealous,he fears that Guk will get back to womanizing again and it will really break his heart.

"Nothing's wrong.I am just not feeling well and I want to sleep."

"What do you feel right now love,are you hurt?what body part is painful?Tell me and I'll call Bogum to come here."