Chapter 29 : Yoongi's WRATH

It was 9pm in the evening when they finished talking. Guk left their room and went to the balcony to have fresh air while Taehyung was crying as he lays down in bed. His tears were unstoppable.

He grabs his phone and calls Yoongi...

*Ring Ring*

After five rings,Yoongi picks up the phone...

"Taehyung... "

"W-wait! Are you crying? Stop crying, tell me what's wrong."

.
.
.

"Hello Taehyung are you still there? TAEHYUNG!!! Don't do this to me I am getting worried. Where are you? Are you in danger? "

Taehyung was silently crying he cannot speak but after a few seconds he starts to talk on the other line.

"Y-Yoongs... Guk... "

"HUH? WHAT ABOUT JUNGKOOK? "

"HE... "

"TAEHYUNG HE WHAT???? "

"HE CHEATED ON ME... "

*He explains everything thru the phone*

Yoongi's blood starts to boil as soon as he heard what Taehyung said. They are both his friends, but he is so protective to Taehyung and he will never let it pass what Guk did to him.

"WHERE IS HE? I WILL BE THERE IN TWENTY MINUTES. "

Yoongi hangs up the phone. Taehyung starts to feel very nervous because he knows Yoongi very well.

So he stood up in his bed and hurriedly dress up and went down the stairs straight to his parking lot and drive off to Guk's palace.

Meanwhile...

*Ring Ring*

"Hello hyung... "

"Hi Taehyung how are you? "Namjoon asks curiously.

"Please come here at the palace I need you. Yoongi is on his way. "

"Uhm... O-okay what's wrong? "

"I will explain later hyung" the pretty omega says and Namjoon understood and hangs up the call.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guk was still in the balcony getting some fresh air. He asked one of his servants to bring a glass of wine for him.

After twenty five minutes his cellphone rang.

"Good evening Sire, Sir Yoongi just arrived here inside the palace and wants to see you. "One of his servant says.

"Uhmmm I see. Okay, let him in.Tell him I'm at the balcony. "

In just a matter of minutes, he heard footsteps approaching him and it was their friend, Yoongi. He smiled at him and saw Taehyung running towards him like he was about to stop Yoongi from getting near him and he realized this will be a mess.

Yoongi didn't look back at Taehyung and instead smiling back to the handsome sire, he throw a hard punch on his cheek making the glass of wine fell and shattered on the floor.
"NO! YOONGS STOOOOP! PLEASE!"

Taehyung begs like his life depends on it. He feels guilty for calling Yoongi and telling him what happened to him and Guk. His Alpha messed up, but he cannot afford to see him hurt. Guk did not punch back because he knows he deserved it after all he has done to his omega.

Yoongi throws another punch. He was so furious. The royal guards heard them in the balcony and went straight to where they are to stop the commotion.

In a matter of minutes, the royal guards reached the balcony and luckily Namjoon already arrived in the palace and joined them.

Yoongi didn't care and want to throw another punch when the guards and Namjoon tries to stop them Guk commands.

"NO! JUST LET HIM. I DESERVE IT. PLEASE, ALL OF YOU, LEAVE! "

"NO! NO! "Taehyung cries and run straight to Guk and his hands were shaking as he touched Guk's face with some few blood on his cheeks.

"LOVE, PLEASE LEAVE US. THAT'S AN ORDER. "

Taehyung stood up and looks at him one more time with a worried and sad face and he left along with Namjoon and the guards.

"Don't worry Tae. Yoongi will not kill him. He is his friend and his king too. "

Taehyung nods as he bit his lips as he look down going back to his room while the royal guards and Namjoon was just near the balcony to standby.

"FUCKING IDIOT! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MY KING BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TAEHYUNG HERE! FOR FUCKS SAKE JEON JUNGKOOK, I RESPECT YOU AS MY KING AND MY FRIEND, BUT WHAT YOU DID TO TAEHYUNG WAS SO UNACCEPTABLE!I AM SURE YOU CAN'T REMOVE NOR EX-COMMUNICATE ME IN THE PACK BECAUSE YOU LOVE AND RESPECT ME AS YOUR HYUNG AND FRIEND BUT THIS IS SO FUCKED UP!!!"

He throws another punch on Guk's upper lip and it bled a bit.The handsome sire took every punch he gave and just wipes the blood on his face. He is the strongest Alpha king, and his wounds will heal in no time.Yoongi just beat his ass off to shaken or awaken him,to realize that Taehyung is fragile and deserving.

"Hyung I am so sorry I will make it up to you. "

"NOT TO ME GUK, TO TAEHYUNG!!! YOU HURT HIM ONE MORE TIME, AND I'LL FORGET WHAT YOU ARE TO ME. "

Yoongi storms out of the balcony leaving Guk wiping his blood all over his face.

As soon as the guards and Namjoon saw Yoongi,they went straight to the balcony to where the alpha king is at.

"Sire! are you alright? "one of the royal guards asks.

"Yeah I am. It was... It was just a friendly fight. No worries. You may all go down. " The royal guards nods and bows down at him and left leaving him and Namjoon.

"Guk... "Namjoon taps his shoulder.

"I know hyung, you don't have to say anything. It was all my fault. I deserve this. I will never cheat on him but I did. I am such and asshole I don't deserve him. " Guk breaks down and cry and it was the first time Namjoon saw it.And there he knew, his sire was really inlove with Taehyung.

He hugs the vulnerable Alpha King...

"Well, you really have to man up and face the consequences Guk. You have to gain our Luna's trust and love. He deserves it after all. Just please make it up to him and never do it again. Or else, I will be the next person to beat you up. "

"Yes hyung. I PROMISE. "

They spent the whole night talking at the balcony and moved in to Guk's office to grab some wine. After a few hours, Namjoon left leaving Guk asleep on his office. He wants to give him time...