Chapter 53: Dilemma 😩💬

Taehyung just left Jackson's room that was few meters away from the stairs and heard the servant walking and decides to get her attention.

"Excuse me?I heard you're saying something. Are you talking to yourself?What's you name?"
Taehyung asks in a sassy way because he sense that she is so nervous.

The beautiful luna of the Eclipse pack who is standing near the stairs behind her back bombarded the servant with a lot of questions which made the servant even more anxious then Taehyung realized what it is all about.

The nervous servant slowly turns  her back to face her Luna as she starts to answer his questions.

"L-Luna I-I am Susan,one of the Jeon's long time trusted servant. I was talking to myself because..." The servant looks down and was hesitant to confess right infront of Taehyung.

"Hmmmm I see,and you're talking to yourself because? you're sweating Susan." Taehyung asks her one more time.

"My dearest Luna,I am very loyal to the Jeon family and also to you,I am not at the right position to question things but few minutes ago I passed by Sir Jackson's Room and I saw..."

Taehyung cuts her off.
"Okay I get it. You saw me and Jackson inside his room am I right?"

Susan looks down and shut her mouth followed by an awkward silence.

.
.
.

"Susan answer me!!!" The poor servant cannot answer back because she was scared to her Luna,Taehyung.

Taehyung was not in the mood and starts to get very impatient. He asks one more time as he placed his hands on his tiny waist like a real Luna that he is.

The sassy luna of the pack feels the servant's fear and tries to calm himself...

"Y-Yes Luna." The loyal servant admits.

"Hmmm okay,so you're planning to tell it to your Sire right?" The sassy Omega interrogates.

"My dearest Luna,I am planning to say it because I am loyal to the Jeons. But you are also our Luna and both of you are one. I am so conflicted right now but I don't want to loose my job and to be disowned by my family. She confessed.

Taehyung folds his arms as a sign of authority and power.He is so pissed at the moment.
.
.
.

"I was lucky I was able to catch you,or else you're planning to betray me!" Taehyung becomes irritated and lost his cool.His voice were too loud and Jackson heard it.He went out of his room and stood up behind Taehyung without his knowledge.

The servant was so apologetic towards the pretty Omega.

"My Luna,I will never betray you. I deeply apologize if you feel that way." She bows her head many times infront of Taehyung.

"You will never betray me? You didn't even confronted me to talk about this matter."

"I was scared to confront you my Luna. I'm sorry please forgive me."

Taehyung starts to pity the loyal servant as he gradually calms himself down while Jackson just observes them behind Taehyung's back.

Unfortunately,Jungha's nanny went out of the room to go downstairs and prepare Jungha's milk when they saw them from afar. She was not able to hear their conversations but she saw susan crying and pleading infront of Taehyung. So the nanny panics and by impulse,she calls her Sire.

The nanny grabs her phone inside her pocket and looks for the Alpha King's number and calls him

The nanny grabs her phone inside her pocket and looks for the Alpha King's number and calls him. Guk always gives his public number to his servants for emergency purposes and his private number are only for his family and friends.

*Ring Ring*

After the fourth ring Guk answers the call...

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon Sire,this is Rina,Princess Jungha's Nanny."

"Yes Rina?Why are you calling me at this time?I'm busy. Is this something about my Princess Jungha? Is she okay?" The handsome sire asks.

"No Sire this is not about Princess Jungha,she's okay. I'm calling regarding what I saw just now."

"You saw what?Please make it fast."
Guk says.

"I saw Susan,one of your loyal servant crying and pleading infront of our Luna."

"For what reason?"

"I don't have any idea Sire."

"Hmmmm...where are you Rina?can you still see them?"

"Yes Sire. They are still talking and Sir Jackson is there too. I think Susan has done something wrong."

Guk sighs...

"Okay then,let me talk to her. Give the phone to Susan right now Rina." The handsome Sire says.