Chapter 33: Total DARKNESS

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"DEATH leaves a heartache no one can heal, LOVE leaves a memory no one can steal."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
The helicopters and paramedics arrives in Busan after one hour and twenty minutes.

The warriors guided them right away to where Namjoon and the deeply wounded Alpha King was.

The paramedics ran as fast as they could and carefully transferred Guk over to the helicopter back to Seoul where Taehyung was waiting.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is still trying to contact Namjoon hoping he will answer his call.

After a few rings, Namjoon finally answers...

"H-Hello Namjoon hyung? Where is Guk? Can I please talk to him?" Taehyung pleads.

"Taehyung..."

"Hyung is everything alright? Hyung my mark is fading! What's going on there? "

Namjoon cries.He feels a big lump on his throat that he cannot answer the beautiful omega right away. He does not know where to start.

"W-we are heading to Seoul Taehyung.The helicopters are here.I have to end this call. "

Namjoon drops the call and started crying. While Taehyung was so nervous as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was already settled and the helicopters flew heading back to the palace in Seoul.

Taehyung was so worried and his heart starts beating so fast again feeling inpatient waiting for his mate.
He was pacing back and forth inside the room.He opens their refrigerator to grab some water and decided to take a seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the helicopter on the way to Seoul...

"Guk. Please, hang in there. Taehyung is waiting for you and your little princess on the way. Fight for it, you are strong and I know you can make it."

Guk looks at him feeling weak due to the huge amount of blood loss and removes his oxygen mask with all the remaining strength he has.

"H-hyungie. Tell Yoongi hyung that I'm sorry I was not able t-to make up with my mistakes on Taehyung please tell him that I love him. Namjoon hyung, I love you... But I need a one last favor from you. "

"Please, please Guk don't say that.You will heal in no time yeah?You are the strongest among our kind and our one true king. Please not this way, please Guk my heart is aching."

"H-hyung please... One last f-favor... "
The handsome sire gasps for air

"Anything you wish Guk. "

"P-please, MARRY TAEHYUNG."

Namjoon was taken aback because of what the handsome sire said.

"Guk....Guk I-" Namjoon was cut off by the Alpha King.

"You confessed to me that you like him before I enter the picture and I trusted you the most that I will leave Taehyung and our pup in your hands. I know you will protect and love them well. I don't want Taehyung to be vulnerable without me. Please promise me Namjoon hyung."

"B-but I am not a royal blood Guk."

"Namjoon hyung, that's an order. "

Guk was trying to reach Namjoon's face and when Namjoon was about to go near him, his eyes were shut and his hand fell off helplessly dangling on the side of the stretcher.

On that very hour, Jeon Jungkook, one of the handsome, youngest, responsible, caring, a good friend and a sweet and loving mate to his omega,the King that is well loved by many, born leader and one of the greatest true royal Alpha King of his time was already dead...

Namjoon,along with the other warriors who were with them cries in pain.

"I SWEAR TO THE MOON GODDESS THAT I WILL KILL THE PERSON WHO DID THIS TO YOU AS WELL AS THE WHOLE HILUX PACK AND REVENGE FOR YOUR DEATH.HE WILL PAY FOR THIS! THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!! "

Namjoon was at full rage as he cries and looks at his friend and king already pale with his eyes shut. He cannot accept that he is gone, he is hoping that everything was just...

A DREAM.