Chapter 34: UNCERTAIN Chance

After how many hours of waiting, Taehyung recieved a call from the intercom inside his room from one of their servants.

"Our dear luna, the helicopters has arrived. "

"Okay thank you. I will leave the roon now. "

He was having mixed emotions, he was happy and excited to see him after two weeks, but worried at the same time.

He wore his royal attire and hurriedly went down the stairs only to be welcomed by endless sobs all around the palace.

There he observes each and everyone crying and he can sense something was wrong.

"Hey,w-what is wrong? What's going on here? You're sire has arrived aren't you all happy? Do not welcome him with tears. "

After saying those words, it made the atmosphere worse, they all cried harder and Taehyung starts to feel nervous.He walks near the living room and stands right infront of the mirror for him to see that his mark was GONE.

He was in denial and starts to look for Guk and Namjoon...

"Guk, where are you? Namjoon hyung? Where-" He shouts at the top of his lungs like a desperate lost puppy when his words were cut off by the scene.

There he saw an image of a tall man, walking slowly in the darkness, almost at the entrance of the door carrying a man with his arms,and as the man walks closer, there he recognized his lifeless mate, his king, the love of his life pale and eyes closed.

Taehyung almost choked gasping for air.

"NO!NO!NO! I AM DREAMING RIGHT? " Namjoon cries and the servants continues to cry along with the warriors and royal guards.

"Taehyung,Guk is dead. Our king is dead. " Namjoon walks closer bringing the lifeless body to Taehyung who is starting to lose his sanity.

"SHUT UP HYUNG! I HATE PRANKS! STOP IT!"

Namjoon was shaking while carrying the handsome sire.

"I'm afraid not Taehyung,I'm really sorry. "

Taehyung falls to the ground and luckily, he was being catched by one of the servants.He was feeling numb and completely HEARTBROKEN. He feels like his world stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guk was hurriedly being transferred to their room per Taehyung's request and once Yoongi heard about it because Namjoon calls him on the phone,he rushed to the palace at once.

Taehyung walks near to his dead Alpha with tears in his eyes.. 

"WHY? WHY? YOU PROMISED ME! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WILL COME BACK FOR ME AND OUR PRINCESS! JEON JUNGKOOK YOU PROMISED ME! I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!PLEASE MY LOVE,HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU NOW? YOU LEFT ME WITH A RESPONSIBILITY TO RULE OUR PEOPLE AND YES I ACCEPT IT, BUT I CANNOT ACCEPT THAT OUR LITTLE PRINCESS WILL HAVE NO FATHER FIGURE BECAUSE YOU'RE GONE. WE NEED YOU! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WHEN I ALREADY LOVE YOU THIS MUCH? WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE US SO SOON! I SWEAR YOU HAVE TO GET UP THIS PRANK IS BULLSHIT! JEON JUNGKOOK GET YOUR ASS OFF!IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT MY RULES TO HAVE ME BACK, I WILL TAKE IT BACK OKAY?JUST PLEASE WAKE UP! CAN YOU HEAR ME MY LOVE? PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE,WAKE UP! I LOVE YOU DADDY! CAN YOU HEAR ME! I SAID I LOVE YOU!PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME LOVE,DADDY, I'M BEGGING YOU."
Taehyung was getting so hysterical and starts shaking the lifeless body of his mate and his eyes were swollen same as Namjoon.

"Taehyung, our luna, please he's already gone. I'm sorry. "

Taehyung stops crying and angrily looks back at Namjoon while Yoongi just enters the room.

"LEAVE US ALONE! HE'S NOT DEAD LEAVE...US... ALONE!" The beautiful omega starts losing his sanity and it's so unhealthy for their unborn child.

"Taehyung please calm down. "Yoongi tries to console Taehyung but it was totally useless.

"Namjoon and Yoongi hugs Taehyung who's heart was completely shattered into pieces.He feels like a part of him died and if this was just a dream, he wants to wake up from this nightmare."

After a few minutes, Taehyung starts to calm down but still sobbing quietly and realized that the Alpha king was really gone. So, he starts to caress Guk's lifeless body. He touched his face and lips giving him a sweet kiss with countless tears in his eyes. The Alpha king was still very handsome and attractive just the way he was when he was still alive, like he was just sleeping peacefully but his whole body and lips were already pale,stiff,and cold as ice.

The beautiful omega couldn't bear the pain.It was so painful that he wanted to die and be with him. The old sweet and loving Taehyung was gone in an instant. He feels numb,emotionless because of the hurt,anger, feeling all alone and abandoned by his mate and was so deeply heartbroken. He was so mad that he wanna crush the person or group of people who killed his other half, the love of his life...

He lost the drive or motivation to live...

"WHO DID THIS TO GUK?"

"WHO DID THIS!!!!" Taehyung asks with fiery eyes to Namjoon itching to take revenge.

"W-We don't know specifically,but one thing is for sure, it's from the Hilux pack, our rival pack and were also the ones responsible for the attacks in Busan."

"KILL THEM ALL!!!" The Omega orders Namjoon in a very dominant tone.

Namjoon was surprised of the sudden change of attitude.The kind and sweet Taehyung they knew became ruthless and they understand why.

"YES OUR LUNA. WE WILL SEEK REVENGE."
Namjoon says and Yoongi agrees.

"But even if we kill all of them,we cannot get back Guk's life Taehyung."Namjoon says realistically explaining.

"I don't care! KILL...THEM...ALL!!! " Taehyung says and Yoongi suddenly interferes...

"There's one way to get his life back. "

Taehyung and Namjoon looks at Yoongi as if he was going crazy. Because it's been hours when Guk passed away.

"WHAT CAN I DO TO GET HIS LIFE BACK?I AM WILLING TO DROWN MYSELF OR JUMP OFF THE CLIFF JUST TO HAVE HIM BACK. "

"HMMMM... IT'S THE MOON GODDESS. " Yoongi says calmly.

"THE MOON GODDESS ARE YOU KIDDING ME?THE MOON GODDESS NEVER SHOWS HERSELF TO ANYONE AS FAR AS I KNOW. "Namjoon was skeptical as he widens his eyes in disbelief.

"I AM NOT KIDDING! THE MOON GODDESS ONLY APPEARS TO THE PERSON WHO HAS PURE INTENTIONS AND SHE WILL GRANT YOUR WISH IF SHE FEELS THAT YOUR LOVE IS PURE AND SINCERE. "

Taehyung paused...

"WHERE CAN I FIND HER?"The desperate omega asks his friend Yoongi.

"YOONGI ARE YOU CRAZY? IT'S JUST A MYTH!" Namjoon says.

"IT WAS NEVER A MYTH NAMJOON! MY GRANDFATHER DID IT FOR MY GRANDMOTHER WHO SUDDENLY DIED. "

Namjoon was surprised by Yoongi's confession. He cannot believe that it was not a myth at all.

"I AM ON IT YOONGS.I'LL DO EVERYTHING TO HAVE HIM BACK, WHATEVER IT TAKES.MARK...MY...WORDS."

Yoongi nods...

"Okay, my grandfather told me that he went to the woods during full moon and stayed there until the sun rises. Just call her name and if you are righteous,you shall see her. "

"Okay, I'll do it. "

"Goodluck Taehyung. " Yoongi hugs Taehyung while Namjoon was still shocked and thinking about the possibility that Guk might be back again.It was just too much information for him.