Chapter 67: Deceit

The next day⛅🌞

It was 9 am when Taehyung heard a knock on his door. He slowly opens his eyes and stood up quietly as he rubs his eyes.

He opens the door and saw two of his servants.

"Goodmorning our Luna I just prepared Jungha's milk and her nursery room." The other servant says.

"Our Luna,your friends are waiting for you downstairs. "The other servant says.

"Friends?"

Taehyung was hesitant to go down because they might bring Guk along with them.

"Yes Luna. Sir Yoongi, Sir Jin and Sir Namjoon"

Yoongi called Jin early in the morning and told everything they talked about last night in Guk's palace. That's why he was tagged along with Namjoon and Yoongi to go to Taehyung's mansion.

The pretty omega feels so relieved that his handsome mate was not there, his mind does not want to see him, but his heart does. He still loves and miss him despite what happened. But still, he have no plans of getting back to him...

 But still, he have no plans of getting back to him

"Oh I see...tell them I'm coming."

The other servant nods at the pretty omega while the other one carries Jungha to feed her and will be giving her a bath later on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After fifteen minutes,Taehyung went down the stairs and faced his friends.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi stands first from the huge expensive couch followed by Jin and Namjoon.

Taehyung was so speechless as he breaks down and cry when Jin hugged him. The three gentlemen grouped hug the beautiful omega as they try to calm him down.

"Guk cheated on me."

"NO TAEHYUNG HE DID NOT. " The three unknowingly answers back in chorus. Taehyung feels surprised...

"WHY ARE YOU ALL TELLING ME THAT?DID YOU ALL KNOW WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED? HAVE YOU SEEN THAT KISSING VIDEO OF HIM AND HIS BITCH?I AM PRETTIER THAN HER!!! "

"We already saw it.Ofcourse you are way more prettier and hotter Taehyung.Guk will never replace you. "Namjoon says and the two handsome men agrees to him.

"Come, let's sit down and talk this over breakfast okay? " Yoongi suggests and Taehyung nods.

They all went to the dinning table to eat breakfast and talk at the same time.

.
.
.

They all sat down and starts to eat breakfast.

"Okay, Taehyung we understand what you're feeling right now but we don't want you to believe about something that were never true." Namjoon says.

"So you guys are saying that I am just making up all these? leaving the mansion for just a dumb excuse? " Taehyung defends his side.

"No...that's not the case Taehyung,that viral video that we all watched has no audio.If there was an audio it will never turned out this way." Namjoon says.