I

Draco Malfoy gingerly lifted the baby from his cradle, making a soothing sound when Scorpius began to fuss. "Here, " he said softly to Harry. "Do you want to hold him?"

"Er, are you sure?" he asked hesitantly. "I mean. . ."

Draco shook his head. "It's alright. He loves being held."

"Well. . .okay. . ." murmured Harry as Draco sat down on the side of the bed next to him. Harry swallowed when Draco set the baby in his arms, grimacing when he screwed up his tiny, pale face. But the infant settled and opened his large, stormy eyes, giving the green-eyed man a reproachful stare. Harry shivered. "He looks a lot like you."

"He does, "

"But his hair is lighter than yours. And his eyes have more blue. And his nose is a bit smaller. Oh, " Harry grinned up at Draco, adding, "he also has dimples."

Draco brushed Scorpius' hair with his index finger, making the baby giggle and gurgle. "He's beautiful."

וווווווווווווו×

Three years passed in a blur, with Draco moving into Harry's home in Yorkshire and their wedding, where Teddy was Harry's best man while Blaise was Draco's. Scorpius, who was able to walk by then, helped Albus by carrying the rings on a pillow. He, being two, got excited and threw the pillow and the entire procession had to stop and search for the rings as Albus stood there without moving. Harry told him, "Albus, can we have your help, please?"

"Why can't you just use magic?" the four-year-old asked and Harry used his wand, saying, "Accio rings!"

Finally, the two kissed and it felt as if they hadn't in years. It was sweet and Harry was a bit surprised at how reporters for the Daily Prophet were taking pictures wildly and writing on parchment, their quills disrupting the nice silence.

Draco insisted on dancing with every guest there, including the reporters that the pair never invited. Most importantly, Draco would drag Harry to the dance floor every few people just to whisper how much he loved him, Harry James. Harry even drank a bit, something he hadn't done in years.

Scorpius, a shy, small fellow, was attached to Harry's leg the entire time Draco danced. The blonde boy stood in complete silence, his large grey eyes observing everything around him.

"C'mon, Scorpius, " Harry said softly, "let's see if we can find something to snack on." Harry made sure Albus was safe with Teddy Lupin before holding the small boy's hand and making his way over to a large table, telling Scorpius, "Grab something and see if you like it."

The blonde boy grabbed some chocolate-covered fruit and shoved it in his mouth, chewing thoughtfully before looking up at Harry expectantly.

With a smile, Harry put a handful into a small cup, giving it to Scorpius Malfoy. "Don't tell your dad."

"Okay, Papa, " giggled Scorpius as he ran over to where Albus and Teddy stood. Harry heard a voice next to him say, "Getting him sugar? What are you trying to do, make tonight hell for Remus and Sirius?"

Harry grinned at Draco, who had materialized next to him. "Come off it. He's technically eating fruit as well."

Draco shook his head but chuckled. He grabbed Harry's hand, saying, "Come dance with me, Malfoy-Potter."

Harry laughed as Draco pulled him to the dance floor, allowing his body to sway and move in sync with the rhythm of the band's music. He laughed when he knew he looked silly, but Draco found it endearing when Harry looked at him, his emerald eyes shining behind his spectacles.

Both of their breath came quick when the wedding ended. Both adults gave their sons hugs and kisses, leaving them in the care of Remus and Sirius, Apparating to their home in Yorkshire for an eventful, lust and love-filled night.

וווווווווווווו×

With Harry's head in Draco's chest, everything felt okay; he wasn't anxious or angry, but content and calm instead. With both of them under their covers, it was remarkable how they were together.

Draco would never forget how four years passed by without even a second thought, granting both men their children and their boyhood. It made Draco wonder if they had changed all that much.

Come morning, Harry stirred and saw Draco sitting up, reading the paper as he played with Harry's hair. "They have a section on us, love, " Draco told him without looking up from the Daily Prophet. "Draco Malfoy, the saviour of the wizarding world at only a year old, marries Harry Potter. They become a family of four with Malfoy's son Scorpius and Potter's son Albus, ages two and four. You would think they have other things to go on about."

"Oh well, " sighed Harry when Draco leaned down to kiss his forehead. "You have a pretty little scar and it'd be a hate crime to not report this."

Draco's lips travelled down Harry's neck and shoulder, resting on his left forearm. Harry shivered as he remembered the night his father, James Potter, gave him that discoloured scar.  "Y'know, I wouldn't mind another kiss, "

Draco grinned as he kissed Harry, loving the way his hand went into his, Draco's, blonde locks, tugging ever so slightly. Biting Harry's lip softly, Draco deepened the kiss, his hand upon Harry's hip.

Pleasure coursed through Draco's blood when Harry rocked his hips slightly, causing friction between them. A breathy most issued from Harry's mouth as Draco kissed his neck, smiling against his hot skin.

Against Harry's skin, Draco muttered, "Remember when you slammed Weasley's head into the table in the Great Hall?"

Harry groaned. "I don't wanna think about Ronald Weasley while you're turning me on."

"And remember when you bit that Ravenclaw?"

"Draco, just---"

"Or that time you---"

"Draco---"

Draco laughed, "I'm tired. Goodnight."

Harry whined, "Draco, you can't do that!" He tried to pull Draco towards him, but the blonde stood, asking, "Wanna some pancakes?"

"I want you, " Harry growled, leering unpleasantly at his husband.

"Too bad, "

Harry stood as well, tugging Draco back to their bed as he told him, "You aren't the boss of me, Draco Lucius." And he let Harry touch and kiss him until he grinned savagely, practically begging Draco to take over.

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!