Introduction

heya!!! Book two is here!!!

If ya wanna read book 1 its called Sasaki Senna my way of life.

Thanks for supporting book one. Hope you'll do the same for book two!!

Naruto and the gang are 17 in shippuden. [lets just say it is if I'm wrong...] So Senna's a year younger. So 16 years old. Just stating it.

There's gonna be a new character.

Name: Sasaki Sora.
Age: 15

Blue hair, green eyes. Nice kind look that makes girls swoon all over him. He looks older than his age. Very very close with Senna. Quite tall for his age too. Senna is as tall as Sakura, so Sora's abit taller than that, still shorter than Naruto.

He wears dark blue ninja clothing [leave that to your imagination....too lazy to explain]. Ninja pouch on the right side of his waist. He's good at ninjutsu and Taijutsu same like Senna.

History will be given in the story. ^^

Senna change her appearance as well.

She now wears a combat kimono [I guess thats what you call it. Or if it even exist] A bright red Kimono where the front goes to her upper knee and the back all the way down to her legs. She straps both katana. One behind her waist [like Sasuke's]. And another at the back going side ways? I guess. [anyone watch bleach? Yeah, like hitsugaya...]

She even dye her hair to red.
[like in the cover]. Reasons will be in the book.

Kurobara hime dissapeared in the ninja world. Meaning, Senna is not called Kurobara hime anymore. That name died. Remember, not many know about her real name. Now its Akai hime. The Red princess. Why? She still does bounty hunting, but mostly she didn't do the work. Its either her wolfs did it, or with the help of Aoi Tori, her dearest brother. Who always strikes from above and his fast skill. He also have a katana like his sister.

She's like a princess, she didn't do anything, but stood still while the others did the attacking. But rumor has it that she's very strong. Still the people dont know its actually Kurobara hime from years ago.
[obviously she is Senna...]

Okay I think thats enough. I'll put it in the story if I miss out anything.

Disclaimer will be here. Cause I just cant seem to remember always in the story. I do not own Naruto Shippuden. Just Senna and Sora. Masashi Kishimito-san did.

Look forward to chapter one nee? ^^