✔ | 1 - 𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑨𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫

- - -
And then you caught my eye
Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike

Somebody to You
~ The Vamps
- - -

"Kat come on in!" Miranda Gilbert waves her elder daughter towards the car idling before the edge of the forest party. The girl's curled head swivels to her straight-haired twin "You called them?!"

Elena rolls her eyes and sits in the backseat, the seat behind her mom's. Huffing, Kat follows suit, wiping her drunken eyes. She sits beside her sister, squeezing her into the other window with a teasing tongue pocking out drunkenly. "Mom!" Elena whines, poking her obnoxious twin in the waist.

Kat giggles "Wuss", making her dad laugh behind the wheel "Come on girls, Jenna's waiting..."

Miranda starts lecturing the girls about skipping family game night to go get drunk at a cheap party "Oh come on Mom! The party's only once in a year, we just finished school! Didn't we Dad?" she softens up with a Puss-in-the-boots smile. He shakes his head "I think you deserve this night off, but..." he shouts over Elena's whoops and Kat's cheers "Underage drinking is not the way to celebrate"

"No fun, Da- look out!" she screeches as Grayson loses control over the wheel, the car running over the wooden bridge and into the lake.