ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆

"I don't think this will be good..." Stefan protests for the nth time as he drags Kat off. Elena looks, eyes glazedly narrowed at the pacing forms of Stefan Salvatore and Kat Gilbert.

Kat sets aside another chair from near the fireplace and sighs "We already talked about this Stefan"

Jenna frowns gently, coming in between her elder niece and the vampire "Look, I don't want her to do this either, but even Bonnie's saying that she needs those memories..." she trails off, realising how absurd she sounds. Damon scoffs and yanks his baby brother back "If I didn't know any better Stefan, I'd say you were concerned"

Bonnie enters with both, hers and Kat's Grimoires and puts them onto the floor by the cleared space at the fireplace "We need those memories back, Violetta accessed her witch side, her werewolf side and her Guardian side. So she was very powerful. We need to find out how she can be killed and what she planned for Klaus..."

"Exactl-" Kat halts to a stop. Her wide eyes meet Damon's and then Jenna's "What do you mean she accessed her werewolf side?" Damon's eyes narrow in confused mocking.

"Well, Luka's Grimoire mentions a page of how to deal with the werewolf side-" she opens the page and holds it out. Kat stands on the tips of her toes as she takes in the archaic notes.

"Your first human kill would make you a werewolf..."

Kat takes a shaky breath "Um, okay, memories, power... Floor" she gestures to all the people in the room. Elena sighs and sits down by the couch, Stefan and Damon sit with their backs to the fireplace, each a glass of bourbon in their hands.

"Where's Alaric?" Kat sits down, lying on her back with her head in Bonnie's lap. She sees Jenna shrug from the corner of her frantic glassy green eyes "He says he's with Carol and Liz, for the Council thing... The John thing spooked them apparently"

Speaking of the devil, the biological father enters just then, putting down the bags he brought "Here, I brought the roots that you asked for Bonnie..."

Kat smiles gratefully and eyes the tangled mass of cleaned pink tendrils that John hands the witch over her. He sits down beside, no inhibitions but grudgingly slides backwards on Jenna's glare.

Bonnie holds the blob on the Guardian's forehead "Now think of anything related to Katherine in the past life... Or Elijah, if you want to" she cracks a small smile, making the girl roll her eyes "Shut up"

She doesn't look at Stefan but sees Damon waggling his eyebrows.

Obliging, she takes a small breath.

"You can trust me, always and forever"

"Okay?" she hears Bonnie and harrumphs.

"Okay, now this might hurt-"

"You said it won't hurt...!"

"Shut up Stefan, let the witch do her wu-wu"

Searing white shines in the Guardian's eyes - her closed eyelids glowing.

"Bonnie...." Jenna warns in a shaking voice. Elena holds Jenna and John back with assuring hands. Stefan leans forward with wide eyes.

In Kat's mind:

The girl screams and stumbles down with a scream "Molya tei, Papa, nei, Papa, nei" (please, Father, no, Father, no) she pushes back, her green eyes teary, gold fighting it's way out and widened in fear.

The burly man kicks her down again, earning screams from Mama and Rina.

"Spri! Papa!" (Stop! Father!) Katerina rushes in front of her sister with angry eyes.