ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ - 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑮𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏

[Episode 12 - Unpleasantville - 1]

I'm lying on my bed, doodling away in my misery when there's a knock on my door "Come in" I mumble and I see Stefan and Elena. Stefan has a box of pizza in his hands and he looks at me apologetically.

"Elena said the only way to your forgiveness is pizza-"

"She said right" I beckon him forward and they chuckle. Picking up a slice of steaming jalapeno corn pizza, I moan "You're out of friendship probation-"

He looks too happy "-but..... No secrets. Anything you wanna tell me - 'Hey Vivi I'm leaving town' or 'Hey Vivi you and Elena look like Katherine Pierce' - you tell me. Got it?" I demand. He nods without a doubt.

I gets to the topic as we all eat. This morning, Jenna filed out the insurance report and now I'm stuck without any transportation except Jenna's car. I told Elena everything, assuming she told Stefan everything.

He hands me a necklace and I frown "I can't accept it"

"Sure you can... Sheila Bennett gave it to me, she said it'll make you feel more grounded"

 Sheila Bennett gave it to me, she said it'll make you feel more grounded"

"Grams knows about me?"

He smiles a small smile and nods "She said you're a supernatural Guardian of the world... The rarest on the Earth, and listen," he closes my fingers over the necklace as he breaks the next news to me calmly "She said you'll have more power later than now, so she wants you to always have this necklace"

"More power" my eyes widen "Is that a joke?"

"I wish it was, but it doesn't hurt to be careful, that too with a new vampire in town. Who was the man on the road?"

"I was too busy wanting to kill him to see his face" I gulp and bring out the bag from my bedside table. It had all the dried vervain that I wanted to give my friends.

▹▹▹  

Caroline, Elena and I walk through the courtyard of Mystic Falls High as our blonde friend examines the necklace with keen eye "It's so pretty. Thank you. God, it'll go with, like, everything. What's the occasion?" Elena pauses for a moment but I cover up "No occasion-"

"Just a friend gift"

Caroline chuckles "Lesbian friend necklace? Cause we're freaky like that?" She winks at me sarcastically. I roll my eyes and Elena just chuckles. There's been a lot on her mind lately.

"Your friendship is very important to me Care" Elena assures. Caroline frowns playfully "Why are you being so mushy?" I shrug as Elena and Care have a conversation about Matt being with Caroline. Though she assures there's nothing like that, I'm not blind.

▹▹▹ 

In the evening, Elena rushes home, closing the door harriedly. "What happened?"