✔ | 3 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔...

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ...

- - -
I never even had a chance you know
Well, you had me from hello

You Had Me from Hello
~Kenny Chesney
- - -

Dear Diary,

I know this might be insane. Trust me, I've talked myself out of believing all the insane stuff about the supernatural... But what happened 2 days ago in the woods is starting to freak me out a bit. Okay, a lot .

Vicki was bit in the neck by an 'animal' and she's in the hospital now. Things are starting to get clearer and foggier by the second. Is it possible? All those missing campers? All those bodies drained of blood... The mysteriously comfortable new guy? No... no it can't be.

This is Mystic Falls right? Nothing bad happens here. Heck nothing ever happens here! This is my home. There are no fairies, magic and there are no.... vampires?

Kat frowns at the question mark on her page, the uncertainty of it all gnawing at her mind. She strikes off the question mark and presses a period roughly onto the page.

no... vampires.

She closes her green velvet diary with a definitive bang, making Elena look at her groggily, still combing through the knots in her hair. "You okay?" She was trying to figure out what was making her twin pull back from just being her normal self. At first, she thought it was concern for Vicki - since Kat was closer to the Donovan girl than Elena was. But then Kat started sleeping in more, writing in her diary longer and sleeping in Elena's room without her even asking for company.

Kat looks up from her diary with an urgent swivel of her head "I-It's okay..." she rushes down in her school clothes - an hour early and gets going on today's lunch for all of them.

"Hey Jenny you have tod- wow" she smiles in shock when she encounters her aunt in front of her mirror. Pressed blue dress, mascara and makeup, and a glossy pout that stands out - Jenna Sommers was looking ready to take a fashion magazine by storm. She smiles at Kat "Hey, how do I look? Do I look adult?"