ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ - 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔

[Episode 36 - Crying Wolf]

The silver moonlight showers in peace through the wind as Violetta squeals.

The man rolls her over with a chuckle, arms around her slender waist as he kisses her passionately. Her thumbs run lightly over his jaw, as light as petals.

"You're quite a remarkable woman Ms. Pierce..." Elijah Mikaelson smiles into her jade eyes.

"I must admit Mr. Mikaelson, I'm flattered that you find me so..." she kisses him, rolling over him with her legs around his staunt waist. Her honey lips move to his neck and his throat.

The nobleman gently pulls her to look into his eyes "I'm sorry, but one taste..." his eyes turn red, black monster veins running to them with the urgency of hunger.

He snarls, extending his fangs into her neck, only to be surprisingly yanked by the hair by the maiden.

Her hold seems gentle yet powerful, as if she has power over him while not even trying. She smiles sweetly "Now now oh noble Mikaelson... Just one taste? I thought you thought of me as remarkable..."

"Who are you?" he fights off her definitely supernatural grip as he crawls back in confusion, not fear. Elijah was never one to be scared.

The girl pushes him back with a secure smile that assured him that she was of no harm. She crawls onto his bent legs and bends to his ear "I, my dear Elijah, am a Guardian".

He looks to her with wide eyes as he holds her hands in his. "I-It can't be... If you really were who you say you are then-"

"-you and Niklaus would be long dead?"

He sits up, letting go of the maiden who has captured his heart.

"I see something in the both of you that I never thought I would see..."

"What do you see?" he asks, she would only see monsters. The monsters that they were forced to become.

She leans in close, extending her hand, only to withdraw when the vampire cringes back slightly. She hesitates but smiles sadly, pushing her wrist towards his face inch by inch. Her eyes hold the tender warmth of the moon in the night light, assuring the nobleman of something he didn't know, but wanted to believe.

"I see boys, two brothers who would tear the world apart just to make sure their family lives through. I knew what you both were the moment I caught your eye Mister Mikaelson... I mean you no harm" she smiles, planting a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Getting up, she gets out of the plush bed and makes her way to the balcony. She stands looking at the silver full moon, all by it's lonesome, no one to appreciate it glory except those aware of the horrors it hides in its absence.

Arms of the Mikaelson come around her, not embracing her but enclosing her in between their owner and the intricately carved railing.

She turns around, skirt rustling against the man. She looks into his believing eyes hiding the monstrosities behind them "Can I trust you?"

Not a part of her body moves except for her chest rising and falling with heavy breaths and her hand moving towards his cheek.

She summons up the memory of his most painful time and the tips of her thin fingers glow silver like the moon above them. Just as his guilt and pain leaves his heart lighter, she smiles into his wide eyes "You can trust me Elijah, always. Always and Forever".