✔ | 6 - 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑶𝒍𝒅

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐝

- - -
You'll see me in hindsight
Tangled up with you all night

Wildest Dreams
~Taylor Swift
- - -

"Hmm, here, taste this" Kat hands Bonnie a spoon to taste the spare serving of the pasta. Night had fallen pretty quickly and in the Gilbert's pristine kitchen, Elena was rushing into the refrigerator often in her hurry to be presentable.

Bonnie's eyes widen when the rich sauce tingles on her taste buds, making her moan, her eye roll back.

Elena scoffs "Of course it would be good, who was I kidding?"

Kat winks cheesily as her Bennett friend continues speaking about her latest hurdle in life. Which was mostly fake - Grams' witch talk had gotten through to their friend and Bonnie was officially freaking out "Okay... you explain it. Last night, I'm watching Nine-o, a commercial breaks come on and I'm like 'I bet it's that phone commercial' and sure enough, it's that guy and the girl with the bench"

Kat frowns in observation while Elena looks ready enough to check their friend for a fever.

"He flies to Paris and he flies back? They take a picture....?" Bonnie begging eyes flit from Elena to Kat.

"That's freaky" Kat frowns.

But her younger Gilbert just huffs with a mocking roll of her eyes "Oh, come on. That commercial's on a constant loop!"

"Fine!" Bonnie glares at air "Well, how about this? Today I'm obsessed with numbers. 3 numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22. How weird is that?"

The kitchen is silent for several moments as Kat's hand freezes over the plates. She'd never even considered that Bonnie might need someone to believe in her, believe with her, about these weird things. But now, the more she thinks about it, Kat realised that Bonnie might just need support.