26 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭

- - -
Oh baby, I'm cool by the way
Ain't sure I loved you anyway

Shout Out To My Ex
~ Little Mix
- - -

Kat's POV

Of all the rotten people on Earth, the new vamp had to be the very news reporter my aunt dated in high school. The very person who baysat Jeremy. 

I turn, ready to rush towards him to try kill him. 

He tuts "Kat Gilbert. Never saw that coming. Are you one of them?" 

I sneer "You knew me from childhood. I'm not a vampire. But I will not hesitate to pull that damned heart out of your body" He raises his eyebrows and mock-pouts before he waves his gun towards Damon.

I help Damon sit up and dig into his torso to remove the bullets. He groans "You don't wanna do this, trust m-".

Scum shoots him in the leg this time, narrowly missing me. Damon doubles over and I get up, "Why are you doing this!" Logan ignores me and points the gun to the other vampire "You made me like this..."

I look to Damon. I last saw Logan the night Damon tortured me. Vicki fed on Logan and ran. I don't think Stefan killed him.

"You killed Logan?" I ask Damon, he nods "He knew about us. He was a liability" The new vampire did not like to be ignored so he crouches in front of the ever 24-year old "See I know what you and your brother are. I've been watching the two of you. I knew you'd show up here and I'm glad you did, because I have some questions..."

Damon surprisingly shoots "Me first, who turned you?" Wait, Damon didn't turn Logan? Then who did?

"How should I know? Last thing I remember is, I'm about to stake your brother and then I was out of it. That's it! Until I wake up in the ground behind a used car dealership on highway 4. Somebody buried me!" 

Oh. Okay. Woah. I yank the new vampire up and away from Damon and he removes the last bullet from his body "It happens..."

Apparently, Logan was having none of the reassurance "You bit me!" Damon looks to me "Explain while I'm busy healing... please" I roll my eyes.