✔ | 13 - 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏?

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧?

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧?

- - -
So if you see her
Tell her I'd do anything, I need her

If You See Her
~LANY
- - -

The Veritas Estate - 1864

The boy rushed out to the porch as the carriage drew nearer. The colt stopped right in front of the house and the 17 year old boy's servant rushed to open the carriage, offering a hand to the maidens within.

Stefan had been told to receive the newest addition to their estate warmly. Though the boy was thoughtful about his brother's hard days at the front, he was eager to welcome the girl if it meant a new companion in the days that dragged by without his one true friend, Damon Salvatore.

A handmaiden accepts the hand with a greeting and gets down. Following her, a beautiful girl steps down, gracefully placing her hands in her handmaiden's and the servant's. She was clad in cloth that cascaded over her like a light glint, It was elegant, just like her step out of her carriage.

The first thing Stefan Salvatore witnessed of the maiden were her eyes. They rested like two pools of shining earth under the shadow of her hat. Brown doe eyes that reciprocate his smoldering stricken gaze. Stefan Salvatore was stricken by her looks.

To be honest, he felt something emotional stir in him. She looked so angelic, so delicate and elegant, that he wanted to caress her marble skin until the world ended.

The strikingly beautiful maiden makes two steps up the steps, her skirt swishing with her step. It seemed like she was barely touching the ground, that was how graceful she seemed. Stefan smiled, rushing down the rest of steps to take her fingers in his hand, bringing his anxious lips to the back of her slender hand, "You must be Miss Pierce..."

The maiden blushes and her face blossoms into a lovely shy smile. She bows innocently, "Please, call me Katherine...."

Late at night, the Gilbert residence - Present Day