ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ - 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑹𝒖𝒏

[Episode 30 - Rose - 1]

The sisters run hand-in-hand, gasping and running, stumbling over rocks and thorns as shouts follow them.

Letta slips over a raised rock, feet bleeding "Ah!"

"Letta! Come on! Please!" Katerina pulls her up, only to have the weakened Guardian gasp and cry out in pain "Rina... Go. I'll lead him away"

"L-"

"Go!" she weakly pushes her sister just as shouts sound at the far edge of the clearing.

"Rina run!"

Rina run! Rina run! Rina run! Rina run! Rina run!

Kat gasps awake in the swaying arms of a man, she pushes hard with her palms, making him drop her down. She hits a wood floor with a thud and a groan.

"Easy doppelicious" the man's veins go black under his as he eyes the Guardian with predatory hunger.

"Good trick grandpa, I'm here, I saw your horrible show, now take me back home" she demands, getting up.

In answer, the vampire digresses his red eyes over to a couch in the middle of the large room, where another similar figure lies gagged and tied.

"Elena!" Kat rushes to her sister, unconscious and bloody. Her wounds have healed, but she looks weak. She unties the bindings on the other twin's hands and legs, waiting for her to regain consciousness when she looks around.

"Who're you? And what the fuck do you want?" she pins him to the nearest wall.

He snarls and throws her off, spoiling her once-green dress even more. He stalks to her as if she'd be scared enough to cower "Just a taste" he licks his lips shamelessly.

"You're dead" the Guardian snarls, her bad mood taking over and eyes flashing amber. She had a shitty night before this, had her injuries ripped open, had her dress bleed red, and almost killed her soul-sister. She wasn't going let some bloodsucking baboon make her his prey.

Trevor was the usually one of the risk-taking vampires, surviving from an Original for almost all of his life. But inside, he was a coward ready to run.

Golden eyes shining through Kat pupils makes him take a step back, evaluating whether he needs to kill the girl in front of him.

A whoosh sounds beside him, pulling him "Trevor!"

"Rose!"

As if on cue, the younger Gilbert stirs awake, earning the attention of the rest of the creatures in the room. "Elena? Are you okay?" Kat gently thumps both her cheeks.

"Head hurting?" she goes into doctor-mom mode. Elena nods.

"Eyes up, okay, down, alright... Does anyone know that we're missing?"

"Shut up!" Trevor and Pixie both shout in panicky sync.

"You words imply that I should care" she raises her eyebrows, sitting on the couch, a comforting hand around her sister's shoulder.

"What do you want with me?" Elena asks only for herself, making Kat sigh in frustration, she's also sitting here kidnapped by two vamps.

"Oh my god, you look just like them" Rose steps forward in what some may call awe, but in their world, where necks snap, it is called morbid curiosity.

"But we're not them. Please, whatever you-"

"Be quiet!"

"But I'm not Katherine. We're Elena an-"