ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ - 𝑺𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉

[Episode 31 - Katerina]

The girl cries out, her sister and her mother on either side of the bed. She gives out a pained exhale, feeling her insides turning out.

Letta rubs her hand in between her own, wiping her forehead every minute "Just one more push, please Rina!"

Katerina pushes once more, her effort rewarded by the cry of her child. "It's a girl" their mother smiles as she takes the baby into her arms.

Katerina smiles, finding her ray of hope in the cries of the one she created "A girl. Please Mama, let me see her" she pushes herself up with a groan of pain, a motherly smile surpassing her painful eyes.

Papa shouts at mother "Don't! What are you doing!?"

Violetta gets up, leaving her sister's side for the fist time, "Papa, just once please" she begs, taking a step towards him. He holds the newborn away from her mother and aunt, "She has disgraced this family!"

"Papa please!" Violetta rushes forward, only to be hit down by the burly man. She gets only to be kicked down again "Stay back if you want her to live" he holds the baby roughly to himself, rushing out.

"Papa no! Please, no Papa! Papa...!" Katerina cries out in heartbreak. Violetta swallows her blood and runs to her distraught sister"Dobre e, Rina, dobre e (It's okay, Rina, It's okay)... Shh...".

"Letta please" she struggles, pushing herself to hold her baby, just once, once before she loses her forever.

"Mama please... Letta, please, my baby! Violetta..."

Kat! Kat! Wake up!

The Guardian jerks awake, her twin's face staring into hers "Wake up!"

Kat blinks, and blinks again,looking around. Realising that it was all a dream of her previous life, she plops back onto her pillows.

Her life is fighting it's way back, maybe she should let it.

▹▹▹

The Gilbert sisters enter the Salvatore Boarding House, each having their own reaction to the new person sitting in the parlour.

"You" Elena tilts her head.

"You" Kat growls, stepping forward with amber eyes, only to have Damon step in between them "Later".

"She tried to deliver us to the big bad sniffer"

"Apparently there's a bigger badder sniffer out for ya'll"

"Letta please" Rose sighs.

▹▹▹

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real"

"Who is he?" Kat frowns. Why do these originals have such weird names?

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend"

"From the first generation of vampires..."

"Like Elijah?" Elena asks, leaning against Stefan with a sigh at her fate.

"No..." she looks around "Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal..."

"Klaus is known to be the oldest" Stefan puts in, maybe he read up.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asks, obviously forgetting that her sister is also meant to die for this.