01: How We Met

Deku POV
3 years earlier

"Hey Midoriya, this so sudden, but what am I to you?" Asked Todoroki as we stepped closer and closer to the beautiful ocean we found. "I....I don't know.....I see you in many different ways but I don't know how to put it....you mean a lot to me Todoroki-Kun" I said facing him. "Really? Because ever since you spoke to me during the sports festival I've changed my opinion about you completely" Todoroki said looking at me in my eyes.

"I just wanted you to be yourself, you're your own person and no one should tell you otherwise, I'll always be here for you, you know" I said smiling.

"Thanks Midoriya....Really, but I think I know how I feel about you, I've felt it the moment I realized it but couldn't bring myself to face it" He said looking away nervously. "Yes?" I asked.

"I....I like you, Midoriya, I LIKE YOU LIKE YOU. Not just a friend way but....a romantic way...." He said very clearly.

After he saw my silence his expression changed.

"I get it, your not into guys....plus....You and Uraraka are close, aren't you?" Whispered Todoroki before walking away in the opposite direction. "Todoroki-kun! Wait!" I yelled running after him and grabbing his hand.

"What is it? I understand your feelings Midoriya" Todoroki said with slight tears in his eyes.

"I....I love you too...." I whispered before pushing my lips against his.

"God, why do you make me like this?" Chuckled Todoroki smiling. "It's because you love me~" I smirked making him blush bright red which caused his hot side to burn up. "S-Stop, it isn't funny" He said looking embarrassed while also trying to put away his flames.

"Aw, but that's what you love about me~" I smiled widely.

"Hehe, You've been the only one to have ever caught me eye, Midoriya" Todoroki grabbed me bridal style and kissed me again.