17: 1 Month Later

Todoroki POV

I just got out of the hospital after so long.

"I missed you so much" I said holding onto Midoriya. "I missed you more, and I'm thankful to you" Midoriya said nibbling on my ear. "Hm, M-Midoriya, we're in public" I moaned quietly. "But I missed you~" He whispered. "And I thought I'm supposed to be doing that to you" I smirked.

"Let's change things up for once" Midoriya whispered.
--------------
Deku POV

"Todoroki! Your okay!" We heard my mom yelling from across the street. "Hi mom! How are you?" I asked her. "I'm fine, you and your friends saved me after all, I hope I didn't cause you any trouble Todoroki" She said. "I'm fine, really" He responded.

"I'm glad, any ways, I have to get back to the police station, see you both soon!" She said before walking into the police station.

"Why is she in the police station?" Asked Todoroki. "Well, the police are still asking her for any thing she remembers about the men who showed up at her house last month" I said. "They must really want to stop my brother, huh?" Todoroki said as his heart was shattered when he said those words. "What's wrong? You seem like you've changed" I said with a concerned tone in my voice.

"I miss my brother, Dabi isn't my brother, I know he's in there somewhere, I can feel his cries within" Todoroki whispered. "But....that is your brother, that one who almost killed you, the one who decided to be a villain" I said.

Todoroki looked at me sadly before saying "Your wrong, all of you"

"Then? ....." I asked.

"He always protected me as a kid. He loved me as mush as I loved him. He left because of my fathers choices"

"Todoroki, but what happens when....I have no choice but to kill him?" I asked quietly. Todoroki froze before speaking. "Don't kill my brother, please....He isn't a bad person, he's in there" He whispered.