21: Evil Plans

Deku POV

I was felt alone for hours til j eventually gave up on trying to escape by myself and fell asleep.

Before I knew it, I was splashed with a bucket of water.

"My bad, I didn't know you were asleep" Said Dabi as he walked in the room. "You better not do anything that would upset you brother" I told him. "Why would I care about his feelings? He's weak, his feelings are meant to be shattered" Said Dabi.

"What are you gonna do to me?!" I yelled. "Glad you asked, after learning that you inherited one for all from the previous hero All Might, I wanted to claim that for my own" He said. "You can't! One for all can only be transferred on will!" I yelled. "Oh? You thought I wanted it for myself? I want to use it to power my machine!!" He yelled while running his hands through his hair.

He came walking to me and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Deku, I will use your power to power this machine so just can travel through time and stop my father and mother from ever getting together!" He yelled grabbing my hair tightly. "What?! You mean a time machine?? You can't do that!" I yelled.

"Oh, your gonna try to stop me? Well you can't!" He yelled throwing my head back.

"Why. Are. You. Doing. This?! Tell me!!" I demanded from him. "Your really something, aren't you?" He asked smirking. "I'm gonna prevent Shoto Todoroki from being born of course! What else would I do this for?!"

"What?! You realize that it would mean you disappearing with him, right!? And your other siblings!!" I yelled. "They aren't my siblings anymore!! I chose this path I chose to be a villain instead of a pathetic hero like my father was!!" He snapped at me.

"Dabi....this is what Todoroki said to me...." I whispered. "I miss my brother, Dabi isn't my brother, I know he's in there somewhere, I can feel his cries within"

"W-What?" Dabis eyes widened while turning around to look at me angrily.

Flashback
"I miss my brother, Dabi isn't my brother, I know he's in there somewhere, I can feel his cries within" Todoroki whispered. "But....that is your brother, the one who almost killed you, the one who decided to be a villain" I said.

Todoroki looked at me sadly before saying "Your wrong, all of you"

"Then? ....." I asked.

"He always protected me as a kid. He loved me as mush as I loved him. He left because of my fathers choices"

"Todoroki, but what happens when....I have no choice but to kill him?" I asked quietly. Todoroki froze before speaking. "Don't kill my brother, please....He isn't a bad person, he's in there" He whispered.