EPILOGUE

Deku POV

"W....Where.....Where am I?...." I whispered while opening my eyes which were blinded by the lights in the room. "Your awake" I heard my husbands voice. "T-Todoroki? What happened?!" I asked. "Everythings over now, your okay" He said holding onto my hand. "Tell me everything...." I asked.

"Everyone risked their lives to save you. Dabi escaped....and....you saved my life" He said. "I remember now....i noticed something about to hit you and I pushed you away but I didn't know that it would be a missile" I said thinking back to those memories.

"Thank you, really" Todoroki smiled.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked. "About 3 days, it's fine. Our friends cane to visit you every day" Todoroki said. "I love you" I said before kissing his cheek. "You have no idea how much I love you back" Todoroki smirked. "Haha, aren't we officially married now?" I asked as I ruffled my fingers in his soft hair. "So....should we have kids then?" He smirked seductively.

"W-What?! T-Thats too soon...." I whispered as my face began turning a bright red. "Hahaha" Todoroki bursted out laughing.
---------------

6 years later

Todoroki POV

"Daddy! Where's mommy?" I heard my little princess as she ran to the kitchen. "Haha, he's at work Akito" I smiled. "Oh, mommy's amazing! Can we go watch him live!?" She asked excitedly. "Of course! He's fighting villains as we speak" I said.

We went into the living room and saw Midoriya and Iida fighting 5 villains who wanted to kill a hostage.

"Mommys so cool!" Akito yelled while jumping up and down on the couch. "Hey little princess, you have to slow down" I said. "Hey! It's grandpa!" She yelled when she saw my father on the TV screen. "Ha, yeah, he's my old man" I said.

"When j getting my quirk, I want to help you and mommy save others and have a smile on my face!" She said.

She began punching the said til eventually she created a gust of wind....

"I-Im sorry dad! I didn't do that on purpose!" She yelled while trying to fix the house up. She began cleaning up the huge mess she made before she saw a fly. "Ugh! Stupid fly!" She yelled waving her hand around.

Suddenly, fire came out of her hands. "W-Was that fire?" I asked. "Uhhh" She said trying it again but this time she used ice. "You....you have your quirk!" I yelled in happiness. "What?" She asked still confused. "You can use your right arm to punch! You use your left arm for ice and fire!" I yelled in joy.

1 hour later

"I'm home" Midoriya said as he walked through the door. "Sh! She's already asleep." I whispered. "I'm tired....i really want to go to bed with you next to me" Midoriya groaned. "Hey, Today Akito got her quirk today" I said as we layed in bed. "Really?!" He asked. "Yes, it's both out quirks together" I said. "That's amazing!" He smiled.

I looked up at the ceiling remembering about our last memories.

"What r you thinking about honey?" He asked.
"Our wedding wasn't quite what I had expected" I giggled. "Haha, we should tell our daughter this story someday....for her next marriage" Midoriya whispered.

We both held each others embrace and eventually fell asleep.....

The End