15: Heroes Risk Their Lives

Deku POV

"What do you want?"

"Haha, I'm glad you asked" said Dabi while bringing his hand closer to Todorokis neck. "I want you to come with me, Deku" He said.

"W-What? Don't do it Deku!" Yelled Uraraka. "Stop Uravity" I said.

"What if I do?" I asked.

He smirked. "Then I'll leave all of your friends alone from now on, now you might think that I'm lying but I'm no lier" He said. "Don't do it!" Yelled Todoroki. "You shush your little mouth you prick!" Yelled Dabi. "F-Fuck you, your not my brother I loved!...." Todoroki whispered loudly.

That sentence seemed to shock Dabi since he remained still.

"You better shut up since theres many things that you or anyone else don't know about me!" He finally yelled.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Look up" said Asui. "Like I'm gonna believe that's shit" Said Dabi.

In an instant, Eraserhead cancelled his quirk and attacked him. "Maybe spending many years in prison will teach you to behave" He said before breaking his arm. "F-Fuck! Your one smart cookie Eraserhead, but trust me, that won't last very long" He said melting into liquid.

"Fuck!! He always does that!!" Yelled Eraserhead. "I'm sorry Eraser, I failed you" Said Todoroki. "No you didn't Todoroki, you fought, and I knew that the moment I saw you" said eraserhead carrying Todoroki.

"Your mom deku!" Yelled Yaoyorozu. "Mom!" I yelled.

"Izuku....I was so scared.....When I saw that man behind you I didn't know what to think....." She cried onto me. "It's okay mom, it's okay" I resurred her.

"Thank you everyone" She said to all my friends.

"We have to get to the hospital, most of you are injured, especially Todoroki" Said Eraserhead. "Todoroki, can you hold on?" I asked him. "Yes....It isn't as bad as it seems" He said. "That's what you said about your stomach but you had to get stitches!" I said.