04: Ring Shopping

Todoroki POV

"Okay, I think this'll do, don't you think?" I asked Yaoyorozu as I handed her a silver ring. "No! It's design has to fit both you and Midoriya!" She said taking the ring away. "Wait, crap, I forgot about myself" I said. "Wow, your an idiot, no fear, I'll help you!" She said.

I began following her and answered questions she wanted me to answer.

BANG

"What was that?!" I yelled as the floor shook. "Let's go look!" Yelled Yaoyorozu. "Everyone, stay here!" I yelled running out the door.

Me and Yaoyorozu saw that there were 3 guys using explosions to destroy the city.

"I'd stop that If I were you" I said. "Crap! It's Shoto!" Yelled guy number 1. "Correct, now if you don't mind, I'm gonna have to stop your fun" I said. "S-Shoto" Stuttered Yaoyorozu. "It's fine, get the people somewhere safe" I said.

She listened and told people to get out of the area.

"Well well, Shoto, I doubt you'll be able to defeat us" Said Guy number 2. "In your dreams, In case you haven't heard, I'm the number 2 hero in this city, I haven't let anyone come pass me!" I yelled.

The guy started shooting their guns at me but I managed to block it using my ice. "Is that all you got?" I teased. "You fucker!" Yelled the 3th guy aiming his missile. I was able to Dodge it but I couldn't allow it to destroy many buildings.
I used my ice power to create a wall for it to hit.

"You half and half bastard!" Yelled the 1st guy. "Your really underestimating me, huh?" I said running up to them. "We're gonna shoot this woman" they yelled grabbing Uraraka from behind them.

Her hands were tied and her mouth was covered in tape.

"Let her go!" I yelled. "If you let us go then we might consider it" Yelled the 2nd guy.

That's odd, if the knew that Urarakas quirk was zero gravity then they would have been more careful when being around her, and they must have tied her mouth since they have no idea what her quirk is.

Uraraka wasn't a prisoner, she was planning something. Like she was waiting for some kind of sign.

"Uraraka! Use your quirk!" I yelled to her.

She managed to touched all the guys on their legs and they all flew in the sky. "You! Ugh! We can still us our guns on you!" Yelled the 3rd guy. "Not If I can help it!" I yelled making an ice path to them and took away their guns.

"Uraraka! Turn it off" I said.

She put her hands together and instantly made the guys fall hard onto the ground.

"Thanks Uraraka, you did good" I said as I untied her. "No problem, I got captured on purpose actually, I figured out that if I was close enough to them then just would be able to use my zero gravity on them" She said. "Clever" I said.

"Yeah, I need to go find Iida, I'll leave these guys with you Todoroki" She yelled running in the other direction.
---------

"Well, that wasn't the day we had planned for ring shopping" Said Yaoyorozu walking up to me. "No, it wasn't, but the day isn't over yet, we still have time." I said. "I've been thinking, why go out to buy rings when I could just make you some myself?" Asked Yaoyorozu. "R-Really? You'd do that?" I asked.

"Yup, you and Midoriya are my friends, and I would do anything for a friend" She said smiling. "Thank you Yaoyorozu, really" I said smiling.

"How's this?" she asked when she handed me two beautiful silver rings with a huge diamond in the middle

"How's this?" she asked when she handed me two beautiful silver rings with a huge diamond in the middle. "It's perfect, thank you so much" I said.