13: "Family Emergency"

Deku POV

"Bye Todoroki, I have to go to my mother's house because she sent me an emergency text" I said holding up my phone to Todoroki.

*Please come Deku! I'm in trouble! These guys are checking my place out and its creeping me out!*

"Alright, but stay safe" Todoroki said before kissing me goodbye. "I love you" I said before walking out the door.

Todoroki POV

As soon as Midoriya left I thought about what his mother meant by "Trouble"

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that it couldn't have been his mother.

Didn't the message say "Deku"? Because I know for a fact that she always calls Midoriya by his real name. What if it isn't his mom? Midoriya could be getting into danger!

I quickly ran out the front door to figure out which way he went.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't even remember where his mom lived....

Deku POV

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

"Mom? I don't see any men checking your house out, are you okay?"

"Oh my god!"

I feared the sight of my mother tied up in a chair with her phone on the kitchen table. "It wasn't you?...." I asked. She managed to take off her tape off her mouth and screamed. "Izuku behind you!"

I suddenly got hit in the head with a pan and fell on the floor.

"Damn, kid didn't faint" Said the man behind me.

"Try harder than that" I said smiling. "Wow, your just like all might, huh?" He said. He ran up to me and tried hitting me again and I jumped over his head and pushed him against the wall and threw him out the window.

"Brat, you remember me?"

"Muscle!" I yelled.

"Aw, so the brat still remembers my name, huh?" He said smiling. "Last time may have been a close call, but this time it won't be so easy!" He yelled. "I've gotten a lot stronger than before! I was training while you were in prison" I said as I stood next to my mother. "Is that so? Well, I've come for revenge! And I'm gonna find that kid!" He yelled. "Your not gonna hurt Kota!" I yelled angrily.

"That's his name? It's as stupid as his parents" He laughed.

I ran up to him to punch him when a guy jumped out the window and punched my stomach.

"Hey brat, you should be taught a lesson" Said Dabi. "Dabi....." I said. "How's my little brother, is he dead yet?" He asked. "Your BROTHER is my fiance and he's not dying while I'm alive!" I yelled grabbing my phone from my pocket and sent Todoroki my location.

"Well, he's weak, and weak gets you killed" He said before throwing me out the kitchen window. "Cough cough cough...."

"Wow, your weaker than Shoto, what's up with number one heroes being so weak?" He said mocking me. "Die!!!" I yelled punching him in the face as hard as I could and knocking him into a wall. "Ouch, that hurt brat" He said. He called about 2o men and they all surrounded me. "Kill him, and don't hesitate" He said.

He then waved his hand for someone and about 10 nomu came walking in. These were very similar to the one all might faught back at USJ, but no power that can Absorb.

I dodged and punched each and everyone of them but they were always one step ahead. "H-Hey, what happened to my quirk?!" Yelled a woman what couldn't use her guns. I took my chance and knocked her out cold. "Hey problem child, did you need some help?" I heard a voice coming from on top of my family building.

"E-Eraserhead?!" I yelled.

"Yes, Todoroki is finding help but he asked me to come help you in the mean time" He said. "Thanks Mr. Aizawa!" I said. "Oh please," He jump off the building. "Call me Earaserhead"