24: Process Pt1

Deku POV

"It wasn't hard to figure out that you Inherited the power of all might, where is he anyways?" Asked Dabi. "Do you have hearing problems? Cause he's retired and your just stupid since it was all over the damn news" I said. "I already knew, just wanted to check how my old enemys been" He laughed.

"He's living a normal life!" I yelled.

"Too bad, unlike him, I'm still hard at work to kill you all" Dabi said angrily. "Why?! I understand how you want to hurt some people, but why people you don't even know!?" I asked. "Can't I just....do what I find entertaining? he asked.

"You call killing innocent people entertaining?!" I asked with me face completely serious. "To you, it might be wrong, but to me it look the opposite" Dabi said wandering around the room.

"So, what's your plan?" I asked. "I don't trust you, you seem to be really interested in my plans and back story" Dabi said concerningly. "How the hell am I supposed to do anything while being chained up? I asked. "Good point, alright, I'll tell you the basict things about what I'm gonna do to do" Dabi evily smirked.

"Ik gonna drain your energy along with your power to power up my machine! As soon at it reaches full power then I'll go back in time and kill my father! Hahaha!!" He laughed. "What?! That insane!! Don't do this!!" I yelled. "Too bad, I didn't ask for your opinion. I've already been plannimg this for years" Dabi said continuing to fix some wires to his machine.
--------------

Todoroki POV

"Hey half and half bastard, I'm back" I heard Bakugo finally arriving to my house. "Bakugo! Your here!" Yelled Kirishima hugging him. I was Bakugo slightly smile and hug him back. "Yeah yeah, I still need my boundaries, what's been going on?" He asked. "Well, Deku got kidnapped by Dabi, Todorokis older brother" Said Uraraka explaining everything in one sentence.

"Uh, basically all of it" Said Iida.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Asked Bakugo. "It would make completely sense to make you apart of attacking men, however, I feel that you would also be best with saving Midoriya with Uraraka" Said Yaoyorozu. ".....Alright" Bakugo said immediately. "Let's do this!" Yelled Kaminari.

"We're going right now, but first, let's announce the teams and the leaders leading them" I said.

"For defense, It's Me, Kaminari, Iida, and Tokoyami" Said Yaoyorozu pointing to each and everyone of them. "What? I thought I was gonna be attacking?" Asked Tokoyami. "Yeah, but I thought it through. Even though your quirk is good at attacks, it's much for useful for defense" Yaoyorozu spoke. "I'll work in what ever way I can! I'm a hero after all!" Tokoyami yelled.

"Thank you, but I also want to mention that a friend of ours will meet us at the location we're going to" Said Iida raising his hand to speak. "What is he gonna do?" Asked Kirishima. "He's gonna attack, he'll be the one to get us inside without much attention" Iida continued. "I don't know, are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, I used to me your class representative so trust me!" Iida yelled.

"I trust you!" Uraraka said smiling.

"So do I" Yaoyorozu said.

"Your our friend! I knew you would become a great hero!" Said Kaminari.