09: Dress Shopping

One Hour Earlier

Yaoyorozu POV

"Alright girls! As you all should know, Todoroki and Midoriya are finally engaged!" I yelled. "It was about time!" Said Ashido. "Agreed, ribbit, I'm happy for them both" Said Asui while looking around the store. "Well, why did you ask us to meet here, Yaoyorozu?" Asked Uraraka.

"Well, we need to find dresses, of course!" I said. "Uh, can't you make one for us?" Asked Ashido. "Well, I used a lot of my energy to make those rings for Todoroki since it's very rare and such, but I also I think it'll be more fun if we began shopping for our dresses!" I said.

"That's a good idea, I've always wanted a dress which wasn't so short yet not too long, since my quirk is all about melting stuff" Said Ashido.

"Ribbit, let's hurry up and start shopping, we still don't know when the wedding is" Said Asui hopping to the dressing store.

"W-wait, Asui I know what would suit you!" I yelled calling for her.

--------------

Todoroki POV

"Deku? Shoto? Are you two close?" Asked a reporter. "Well, it's something we've been meaning to tell to the world actually" blurted Midoriya. "Oh? What's that?" Asked a second reporter.

"Me and Shoto are actually dating, well, engaged now" Midoriya blushed holding my hand. "It's true" I said holding out my hand with my ring. "Omg!! That's so cute!!" Yelled the reporters.

"Uh, would you mind if we checked on the kids who got sent to the hospital?" Asked Midoriya. "Aww, your so caring Deku! Everyone, let's leave them be" Said the reporter. "Thank you!" Midoriya said running with me to the hospital. "Midoriya, maybe you should get a check up as well, you might be hurt" I said. "I'm fine Todoroki, I'm just worried about those kids" Midoriya continued running.

-----------

"H-How are they?" Midoriya ran into the hospital were the kids were supposed to be at. "Deku, Shoto! They're okay, and they're in the room to your right" Said the front office lady. We both ran into the room and found the 6 kids laying in bed. "Deku....Shoto.....you saved us...." One kid whispered carefully.

"Shhh, save your breath, you'll be okay" I said holding his hand.

"You two are my favorite heroes...." He smiled before falling asleep.

"I'm glad they're all okay" Midoriya said In relief.

"I'm taking you to get a check up right now" I said pulling his hand to a doctor and asked if he could check Midoriyas health.

"He's okay, but he does have some scratches and burns but otherwise, it isn't much of a problem" He said handling Midoriyas arms. "T-Todoroki, is that blood on your shirt?" Asked Midoriya when he noticed blood on my shirt. "Fuck, I got scratched a while ago, it isn't serious though" I said.

"Let me see Shoto" Said the doctor.

"You should have said something earlier, if you waited any longer it could have gotten really infected to the point were you'd need surgery on your stomach. You'll also need some stitching since it's a bit too deep, I'll get everything ready" he said walking out the room.

"Todoroki, when did this happen?" Asked Midoriya.

"During the building fire, the nomu inside the house managed to scratch me but I didn't think it was this serious" I said looking at him. "Idiot, you know how much I care about you!? Do you know how I'm feeling right now knowing that you need stitches?!" Asked Midoriya with tears in his eyes.

"B-Babe, its okay. I'm okay, I only care about you right now, but I'm not gonna leave you" I said looking deep into his eyes.

"Wait....did you say....nomu?" He suddenly realized. "Yes....I know" I whispered.

Marriage (TODODEKU FF) {{COMPLETED}}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें