08: Mysterious Attack

Deku POV

I wanted to see Todoroki and what he was planning on for our wedding. Lately, hes been asking me questions or stuff about my interests. He looks so stressed.

"Ahh!! Help!!"

I heard a loud scream from my window and saw and a huge that a huge explosion accured near my house.

I quickly jumped roof to roof to reach the sound of the explosion.

"What's wrong?!" I yelled as I hopped on the ground. "Deku! Please help me! My son is in that building and a few other kids! They've been taken by this....villian!" Yelled a woman. "Ma'am, Don't worry! I'll save your son and the other kids, but stay back!" I yelled running into the burning building.

Todoroki POV

"Todoroki! Have to seen the news?!" Yelled Iida holding his phone in my face.

Breaking News:
"6 children have been captured and trapped inside a burning building, right now Deku is trying to save them as we speak"

"Midoriya!" I yelled. "Hop on my back! We'll get there faster!" Yelled Iida.

I hopped on his back and he quickly ran to the location of the building. "Shoto! Ingenium! I'm glad you both arrived! You have to go help Deku! He won't make it in time to save all the kids before the building falls...." said a woman who ran up to us. "Stay here and stay safe ma'am, let the heroes handle this" Said Iida.

We ran into the building with me in front so I could put out the flames with my ice quirk.

"So you see any kids?" Asked Iida. "No Ingenium" I said. "You can call me by my nickname if you want" He said. "Yeah, I could, but we're on duty and I call you Ingenium" I said putting out some flames.

"Help! Cough cough cough! Please!"

"Todoroki, there!" Pointed Iida to a blocked door.

"Are you okay?" Asked Iida holding the kid behind his back. "M-My friends....they're upstairs...." The kid whispered before fainting. "Ingenium, take the kid outside and protect the people! It's too dangerous to risk anymore lives in this burning building!" I yelled running up the burning stairs.

"Deku!" I yelled.

"Shoto!" Yelled Midoriya from another room.

I broke through the door to find Midoriya lifting a ceiling which had fell. "G-Get the kids out of here!" He yelled. "Come on kids!" I yelled holding my hands out for them as they came to me one by one.

I broke down a window which wasn't far from the ground and made a slide for them to escape from.

"T-Todoroki...theres another child in here....the woman outside said there were 6....but I only found 5...did you find the one who ran into a room?" Asked Midoriya. "Yes....Iida has him....come on, let's go find the kid" I said. "I can't....If I leave then the whole house's ceiling will fall then we would all get crushed" He said getting weaker.

"I'll hurry up!" I yelled.

"Stop!! Leave me alone!" Yelled a little boy.

I kicked down the door and saw a monster that I haven't seen for years.

"A nomu....."

I didn't see any of those fuckers for 3 years! I ran towards it and tried not to hurt the little boy he was carrying. "Shoto! Please! I'm scared!" He yelled with tears in his eyes. "I'll save you!" I yelled.

I iced his legs to the ground to take the kid away from him but during the process, I managed to get a large scratch on my stomach. "Fuck, since when did you have claws?!" I yelled. "S-Shoto...." The kid whimpered.

I ran out of the room and rushed the child out the window and told Midoriya to leave.

"You get out first, I need to know your safe first!" Yelled Midoriya.

I listened and jumped out the window as he threw the ceiling up and jumped out with me.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes....what about you?" Midoriya asked me. "I'm fine, I was worried about you, you know" I said holding him close to me.

"Shoto! Deku! Thank you both so much for saving my child!" Yelled the woman in happiness.