22: Plan

Todoroki POV

"It's been 3 hours since the attack and we still can't find their location?" I asked being tired of waiting. "Your very inpatient Todoroki, you want to save Midoriya that bad?" Asked Tokoyami. "Of course! He's my husband after all!" I yelled. "Todoroki, if we rush, then the chances of us being wrong are higher" Said Uraraka. "She's right, it's best we do it the first time" Said Iida.

"Alright, it's just....I get overprotective over people I care about" I whispered. "Well, we're gonna get Midoriya back!" Said Kaminari. "Maybe I should go alone" I said. "What?! Are you crazy Todoroki?!" Asked Yaoyorozu. "I can't risk any more lives, your all my friends and we've been through a lot. I can't ask you guys to go through all that trouble for me" I said.

"You aren't asking us, we want to" Said Tokoyami. "Yeah! Since I've finished my work I want to help rescue Midoriya!" Said Sero when he rushed through the door. "Thank you, all of you" I said smiling.

"Maybe we should plan our break in, just in case things go South" Said Kirishima. "I agree, we shouldn't just bust in there, it's like that time were they had that mission to save Bakugo" Said Kaminari while giving us hand jesters.

"We'll need a different kind I help for each mission, one for attacks, defense, and escape" Added Yaoyorozu. "I'll be one for attacking the enemies we encounter, I'll also save Midoriya" I said rather quickly. "I do appreciate your enthusiasm Todoroki, but I feel that you should stick to attacks" Said Yaoyorozu. "What?!" I asked.

"I agree, your better off with having all your attention on just the enemies at hand, we'll have someone else save Midoriya while your leading the attacks in case the place where he was taken to is protected" Said Kaminari. "Exactly. Endeavor, Tokoyami, and Kirishima, you'll all be helping Todoroki in battle since it's most likely full of brain monsters" Said Iida.

"Iida, you'll be in charge of escapes when we need to run" Said Yaoyorozu. "For defense, it would only make sense for you to be on defense" I said. "Woah, that's a pretty big job" She said nervously.

"Uraraka, you need to save Midoriya from whatever he's imprisoned" I said. "W-What? S-Shouldn't it be you?" She asked. "Your good friends with Midoriya, I can sence that your the one for this mission" I said.

"Okay!" She said.

"However, I think we might need some more help if we want this plan to work to its full potential" Said Iida. "Oh? Who else could we call?" Asked Kirishima. "Call him" Iida demanded. "U-Uh, you mean-"

"Yes, call him here, tell him to hurry"

"O-Okay!" Kirishima said before calling someone on his phone. "What is this Iida?" I asked. "Don't worry, I need to take a quick call too" He said walking into another room.