03: Friend Hang Out

Todoroki POV

Me: Hey Yaoyorozu, could I ask a favor from you?

Yaoyorozu: It depends on what it is, so what is it Todoroki?

Me: I need advice, I wanted to ask if you could go shopping with me today for something to get Midoriya

Yaoyorozu: And why exactly do you need my help for that?

Me: Cause it's something personal and I want it to be perfect

Yaoyorozu: Your my friend Todoroki, so sure, I'll go with you to get that something something for your boyfriend!

Me: Thank you, I owe you

Yaoyorozu; Hey, its no problem, really Todoroki, you don't owe me anything

"Hey Babe, why don't you go out with your friends? It's been a while since you spend some time together" I said making an excuse for Midoriya to get out of the house. "Well, most of them are probably busy, but I could. uh, Todoroki? Are you okay? How come you look so happy today?" Asked Midoriya. "It's cause I want you to have a break from working! You deserve to have a bit of fun with your friends" I said hugging him.

"Thanks Babe, maybe I could get out for something other than fighting or groceries" Midoriya said.

Yes! Now I need to wait a few hours til I'm able to go with Yaoyorozu to the store I've been dying to go to for a while now.

"Hey Todoroki, what will you be doing then?" Asked Midoriya off the phone. "Oh! Uh! I'll continue working! You've always worked harder than me" I said making up an excuse. "Oh, but you deserve rest" Midoriya held my hands. "I-Im fine, really, Besides, what kind of boyfriend would just be if I didn't give you freedom and breaks?" I asked him.

"I'm glad I met you Todoroki, you've brought light into my world...." Midoriya smiled. "Well, you've done the same for me my little angel, you've showed me that my fire power isn't my father's, but my own, I thank you for that" I smiled back.
--------------

"Midoriya!"

"Deku!"

"Hi guys!" I yelled running up to Uraraka, Kaminari and Asui. "It's been a while since we met up again!" Said kaminari putting his arms around me. "Yeah, We've all managed to graduate and began the greatest heroes!" I said. "Ribbit, yeah, I usually get called for the ocean fights since that's what my quirk is best at" Said Asui.

"Deku, sorry but I won't be here for much time since someone needs help lifting a huge building a few blocks down" Said Uraraka. "Oh, that's too bad, I hope you can meet each other again soon" I said. "Yeah, bye Deku!" Said Uraraka running out of the mall. "So it's just the three of us, huh?" Asked Kaminari.

"I guess so, but that's fine! You guys are still my close friends!" I said.
-------------

Todoroki POV

"Todoroki, why does this involve me?" Asked
Yaoyorozu. "Isn't it obvious?" I asked her. "We're at the ring store!" Yelled Yaoyorozu. "Well, you have a good sense of style, right?" I asked her.

"Yes, why?" she asked. "Well, I wanted to finally propose to Midoriya and well, I wanted help on finding a good wedding ring....." I blushed bright red. "What?! It's a good thing you told me! You could have gave him the worse ring ever! Don't worry Todoroki, I will make it my mission to find the perfect ring for your lover!" She yelled.

"Ma'am, please quiet down!" Said the manager of the store.

"S-Sorry" She said.