06: Happily Engaged

Todoroki POV

"Yes!! Yes I will!!" Yelled Midoriya with tears in his eyes. "I-I can't believe I didn't realize that you were planning this...."

I hugged him close to me and touched his soft hair.

"You know I love you, right?" I told him. "I love you too, Todoroki....so much...." Midoriya whispered. "I planned on asking you sooner, but I couldn't find the time" I said still holding him. "Dummy, ha, you waited so long...." Midoriya giggled.

"Your dating?!" Yelled the people eating at the restaurant. "Well, engaged actually" Midoriya said holding out his finger with the wedding ring. "Omg!! Congratulations!!" Yelled the waiter. "You guys aren't mad?!" I asked. "Why would we? We care about our favorite heroes!" Yelled a guy in the audience.
-------------

"Hey Babe, what did you want to show me?" Asked Midoriya as we left the restaurant. "Some place you might know" I whispered.

We held hands while Midoriya stared at his finger with the ring on it. "Did you know who, made this?" Asked Midoriya. "Yes....I wanted to get you the perfect ring and she offered" I said. "Who?" Asked Midoriya. "Yaoyorozu" I replied. "It's beautiful, she's really talented" Midoriya said.

"We're here!" I said closing his eyes.

"Where are we?" Asked Midoriya. "Wait for it" I said setting up some candles. "Open" I said smiling.

"T-Todoroki....whats this?" He asked looking around. "It's where we first began dating 3 years ago....remember?" I asked. "It's just as beautiful as we first found it...." Midoriya whispered holding onto my hands. "A small trip down memory lane, and I added a few candles for you" I said.

"What did I do to deserve you?..." Midoriya smiled. "I should be asking myself that, your an angel" I said before kissing him passionately.

"T-Todoroki, you know we still have to tell our parents, right?" Asked Midoriya. "I know baby, but we'll worry about that later" I said kissing him again.