28: His Safety Before Mine

Deku POV

"I....I can't anymore...." I whispered when Dabi finally turned off the machine for a second. "I'm not done yet. You need time to restore your energy so I can continue, its only on 90%" Dabi said. "Your gonna pay for this" I said regaining my strength. "That's to bad, cause it seems like I already won this fight" Dabi said turning the machine on again.

"Fuck!! Your gonna pay for this!!"

"Well minion? Is the trap set?" Dabi asked him. "O-Of course m-master! Everything you need to win this! I believe in you" He said. "I don't need luck, idiot" Dabi rudely responded.

Todoroki POV

"Midoriya has to be behind this door, was need to be careful when entering!" I loudly whispered to everyone. "Lets hope this works" Yaoyorozu said. "It will, I know it" Iida resurred her. "Okay, one....two...."

"Wait! Todoroki, I'll go first" Said Kaminari.

"Alright, be careful" I told him.

He opened the door and immediately was caught in a trap and a huge smile ball handed on him. "Crap! What is this?!" He yelled. "Be careful! Dabi knows we're here!" Yelled Tokoyami. "L-Leave me guys! I'll be fine, just go save Midoriya!" He yelled. "Let's go!" I yelled running into the next room.

"T-Todoroki!" Yelled Uraraka before the door shut behind me which separated us.

"Guys!" I yelled banging on the door.

"Well well, it's finally time for my plan to start" I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Dabi...." I whispered.

Iida POV

"Todoroki!?" Yelled Yaoyorozu. "Guys, look out!" I yelled warning them when lots of men came out all of a sudden. "Does this shit ever end?!" Yelled Bakugo. He instantly ran up to them and we all followed.

"Uraraka! Make sure that no more come and surprise us!" I yelled. "Of course!" She yelled.

Deku POV

"Midoriya!" I heard Todoroki.

"T.....Todoroki?....Is that you? I can't feel anything.....It hurts so fucking bad....." I whispered. "I'm coming!" He yelled. I quickly turned around to face him while still being absorbed. "No! It's a trap! Dabi's trying to trick you!!" I yelled.

I instantly felt a large strength of electricity against my sore body.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I yelled with Todoroki watching the whole thing.

"You've been very bad Deku, you weren't supposed to tell him that" I heard Dabi turning on a botton on the machine.

"You energy's almost up, its at 95%, which means your about to die when it reaches 100%" He said laughing.

"What did you say?!" Todoroki yelled angrily. "Oh my, my little brother, why I'm just gonna kill your man right in front of you if you wouldn't mind-"

"I'm not gonna let you!!" Todoroki threw a huge fire ball towards Dabi but he dodged it. "Nice try, but your going against someone who trained hard for years. Your friends aren't coming to save your ass since they're busy with problems of their own at the moment" Dabi smirked at Todoroki.

"Wait! I'll make you a deal...." Todoroki began saying.

"I'm listening....but what could you possibly say that would change my mind?" Dabi said annoyed.

"Fight me, if I win then you'll let me and everyone go and you turn yourself in!!"

"What if I win?"

".....Then you'll have no one to stop you...."