23: Old Friends

Kacchan POV

I was walking along the streets of the city when I heard a loud explosion from the right side of my ear. "Kacchan!" Yelled what seemed like a lady.

"What's the situation?!" I asked.

"Kacchan! There's a fire! And there's still many people inside it!" Yelled the woman. "I'll save them!" I said running inside of the building. "Everyone! Follow the sound of my voice! I'll find you if you can't!" I yelled through the smoke.

"K-Kacchan....!" I heard from under a huge rube of rocks which fell on top of a woman and man. "I'm gonna lift this up! When I do, you need to get your ass out of here!" I yelled.

I gave it all I got and managed to lift it up long enough for the people to escape.

"Thank you Kacchan!!" They yelled.

I saw about 6 grown ups and 4 children trapped in a corner of the building and I managed to get there just in time to explode the living hell out of the scrap material that was blocking their way out of here. "Get out before you die" I said.

The all quickly ran out of the building and I was left behind my myself.

"Help! I'm stuck!" I heard a little girls voice from behind a blocked door. "I'm here, stay calm!" I yelled. "Kacchan!" She yelled before officially fainting. "I got you!" I yelled as I carried her out the closest window.

"My daughter!!" Cried the same woman earlier. "I'm sorry, but she's okay, she just fainted du to the fact that her lungs couldn't handle all the hard smoke" I said handing her to her mother. "Thank you so much kaachan" She whispered.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Hey idiot, why are you calling?"

"Oh, I see, I'll come as fast as I can"

"Okay, goodbye"

"Kacchan! Could you spare a few minutes to do an interview?" Asked many news reporters. "No, I have to go see my friends, it's an emergency