19: Kidnapped

Todoroki POV

"Everyone, get down!" I yelled blasting fire from my left hand to destroy the monster which was running my way. "All pros, protect the people who are outside wanting to see this!" Yelled Midoriya.

Uraraka, Kirishima, and Kaminari ran outside to protect others who were being attacked by the monsters. "Dad! There's one heading for that group of people over there! Kill it!" I yelled while still blasting beams of fire at monsters one by one.

"I'm on it!" He yelled.

"Everyone! Get into safety rooms til we have this under control!" Yelled Midoriya before giving monster a hard punch.

"Help me!!"

"Dark Shadow!" Yelled Tokoyami using his dark shadow to knock over the frying monster which was carrying a woman. "Die!" Yelled my father exploding the head of the beast.

"Iida! Make sure that the people are safe! Me, Todoroki and Endeavor have this covered!" Yelled Midoriya.

3rd person POV

Iida wanted to respect his friends wishes and decided to listen to him and as fast a he could he knocked on each door which people were hiding in and asked about their health.

"M-Midoriya! Run!" Todoroki yelled noticing an other bird Brian flying over to Midoriya.

"Dark shadow!"

Tokoyamis dark shadow pushed Midoriya against the wall keeping the bird from getting him. Before he could think he got grabbed by a huge monster which he hadn't seen for years. "D-dark shadow!" He struggled to speak as he was getting chocked to death.

His dark shadow struggled to attack the beast since it was too strong.

When everyone's guard was down the bird got itself together and carried Midoriya out of the building. "Midoriya!!" Yelled todoroki.

Todoroki stopped what he was doing and ran after the bird which was Midoriya.

"Let him go!!" He yelled shooting fire uncontrollably from his left side. "T-Todoroki....?" Whispered Midoriya before fainting. "Hold on Midoriya!" He yelled getting closer and closer.

Just as he was about to reach him.....

"No!!!"

The suddenly disappeared after a portal appeared out of know where and took Midoriya.

"Midoriya...."