10: Telling The Parents Pt1

Deku POV

"H-Hey mom, why are you calling?"

"I heard about the attack! Are you okay, sweetie?"

"Yes yes I am, I'm just sad that Todoroki had to get stitches"

"Oh your boyfriend? He's a sweet man. I'm happy you met someone like him"

"Hey mom, he's in the hospital room get his stitches as we speak. Tonight could we possibly visit you? We need to tell you something important"

"Of course Midoriya, I'll always be happy to see you"

"Love you mom, see you tonight"

I hung up the phone and began waiting for Todoroki to come out safely. "Deku, Shoto has safely finished his operation" Said the doctor coming out after an hour of waiting. "Could I see him?" I asked. "Yes you may" He said leaving me and Shoto alone.

"M-Midoriya...it hurts" Todoroki whispered. "You'll be okay Babe, you just need rest" I said holding onto his hand tightly. "The doctor said that I couldn't eat much for the next few days since it could expand my stomach and ruin the stitches" Said Todoroki closing his eyes.

"Hey, if you get better tonight, could we visit our families and tell them about the news?" I asked him. "Yes, I want to tell my family about you" Said Todoroki holding onto me. "Great, but you should rest for now, You should feel weak for a few hours till you can get up properly" I said.

"Will you stay with me?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I? Absolutely" I smiled.
--------------

3 hours later

"Todoroki, we need to go now" I said when I saw him struggling in bed. "M-Midoriya, I..... had a dream....but I don't remember what it was....." Todoroki whispered while sweating. "It's okay, It's okay, I'll carry you home" I said. "No, I can walk. I'm not having you carry me all the way home" He said. "But I'm strong enough to carry you!" I argued. "Midoriya, don't worry about me. I need to regain my strength" He said getting up from the bed.

"*Cough* *cough* let's hurry up so we can tell our families the surprise" Todoroki said walking normally.

"Okay, where should we go to first?" I asked.

"Maybe your mother, it'll be easier and I have 2 siblings and I'll have to go to both my mother and father" Todoroki spoke. "Alright, then let's go" I said.