20: Angry Todoroki

Deku POV

"Where am I?....." I whispered when I tried opening my eyes by realize that I was blindfolded. "Where am I?!"

"He finally awake, open his eyes" I heard from across the room.

I felt that presence of someone coming towards me so I got all defensive but noticed that a brain monster just took off my blind fold. "Hey Deku, hope I didn't ruin anything important, oh wait, I DID ruin something didn't I? haha, what was it again?" Laughed Dabi. "You ruined my wedding you asshole!!" I yelled.

"Oh right, that" He said rolling back his eyes.

"What are you doing this?! What did Todoroki ever do to you?! Why did you kidnap me?!" I yelled uncontrollably waiting for a response. "Deku, it isn't what that useless brother did, it's what he didn't and secondly, it's just fun being evil, why aim for being the top hero when being the top villain is so much easier to get" He said. "This isn't how you should do things, Dabi. Do you event recognize yourself right now?" I asked.

The serious look In his eyes still haunts me.

"Do you want to die early?" He lowered his tone. I immediately closed ne mouth but still tried to escape from this prison. "Good luck, it made from material which can prevent others quirks, and very rare" Dabi said before finally leaving me alone in the room.
----------------

Todoroki POV

I instantly screamed of the thought of Midoriya being tormented right this moment but others tried calming me down. "Todoroki, we'll find him!" Said Tokoyami trying to hold me back with dark shadow. "It's your fault hes gone! You let your guard down!" I yelled. "I was being attacked Todoroki like you were, you know for well that it isn't my fault" He argued.

*yeah, I tried my best but yet you still failed*

"You better shut it" Tokoyami told dark shadow.

"We'll find him Todoroki, I know it" Resurred Uraraka. "Deku's one of the best heroes out there, surly he's already gotten a plan to escape by the time we arrive" Said Kaminari. "Perhaps, but there must be a reason the villains captured him specifically, they must already have this planned out" Kirishima spoke out.

I remained still and quiet for most of their conversation while also trying to hold back tears.

"We can get him, I mean, obviously I can defend any villian but you you guys, well, anyways, if we find the location then we'll be able to smash some heads in" Said my father. "But dad, where would we even look?" Asked me sister. "With what I experienced, you should always check a abandoned houses or buildings that are well hidden from the public" I said finally standing up.

"How would you know?" Asked Iida.

"Remember that time you, me, Kirishima, and Yaoyorozu went on that dangerous mission to rescue Bakugo those years ago? Well, as expected of me, it was located at a old abandoned building which was not easy to just spot from the public eye" I said to him. "That's right, it's a possible place we could start checking" Said Iida.

"When are we leaving?" Asked Uraraka.

"As soon as we get all the people out of here" I said.