25: Process Pt2

Todoroki POV

"Listen, I hope all of you stay safe out there, seeing that we don't know how man enemies we are going to be facing but knowing Dabi, he'll have guards" I said to everyone. "Again, we want to help you Todoroki, don't thank us, we're heroes after all" Said Yaoyorozu as she made her way to the top of a building.

"How are we supposed go see how many people there are?" Asked Uraraka. "We'll have to send someone to check it out" Said Kaminari. "No, it's too dangerous to send just on person, and the more people there are the morning dangerous you'll be in" I said. "Any plans?" Asked Bakugo. "Yaoyorozu! Use your quirk to create binoculars!" Yelled Iida."What? Why do you need binoculars?" She asked. "Just do it" Iida told her.

"Iida, I hope your plan is worth all this time we're wasting right now" I said. "Trust me" He said. After Yaoyorozu created the binoculars, Iida handed them to Tokoyami. "What?" He asked confused.

"Tokoyami, use dark shadow to use these binoculars to check it what we're up against" Iida said. "Oh, dark shadow isn't human so he won't have much trouble with getting information! Clever!" Yaoyorozu cheered.

"Alright, dark shadow! Take these and look through that window to see where Midoriya is and how many people there are with him" Tokoyami told him while handing him the binoculars.

*I'd like to make myself useful for once*

It took about 4 minutes for dark shadow to return.

"What did you see dark shadow?" Asked Iida.

*I saw about 17 men, including Dabi leave the room. Midoriya is suspiciously in the middle of the room with 5 guards watching him*

"Great job dark shadow, you didn't let me down" Said Tokoyami. "Awwwww" Cooded the girls.

"Well now we know, Bakugo, Kaminari, and Kirishima, bash through those doors in the count of three. One.....Two....Three!" I yelled. We kicked down the doors and went after each one guys to take down. "Midoriya!" I yelled.

"Todoroki, wait!" Yelled Yaoyorozu.

Iida quickly pushed me away before second sticky substance fell on me. "What is that?" I asked. Tokoyami touched some of it but instantly felt a huge pain on his hand. "Ouch! Fuck! It's acid" He said. "What?....you could have died...." Yaoyorozu whispered quietly. "It's clear that he wants to kill you Todoroki...." Uraraka said.

".....Lets keep going. That obviously isn't the real Midoriya" I said.