05: Proposal

Deku POV

"Crap! What happened?!" I asked when I finally made it to the place where I heard a huge noise. "H-Hey Deku" Said Todoroki. "Oh, ha, I didn't know you would be here" I said smiling at Todoroki. "Well, me and a friend took care of the guys who were responsible for these explosions" Said Todoroki tieing three guys in rope.

"I guess I wasn't needed" I said giggling. "Where's your friends?" Asked Todoroki. "Oh, they both got called to a ocean emergency last minute so we parted ways" I said.

"Hey, since I'm done here, would you like to have dinner tonight? It'll be a good relaxation" Asked Todoroki. "Sure! Your my boyfriend so of course I'll go!" I said in joy.
-------------

"Hey Midoriya! You've been in the bathroom forever! Ughhhh" Complained Todoroki while waiting out the bathroom door. "I'm coming, I just need to finish up my last earing.

I walked out the door wearing tight black jeans, a black shirt which showed off my chest and even put on earings for tonight. "Woah, y-you look amazing" Stuttered Todoroki. "Thanks! You look great as well, you know" I said blushing slightly.

"L-Lets go already, I want to take you somewhere after our date" Said Todoroki grabbing my hand. "Really? You didn't have to do that, babe" I said. "I wanted to, because I love you" He said.

When we made it into the restaurant there were many people staring at us.

"Crap, maybe we should have brought a disguise or something" I said. "Don't worry, I won't let anything ruin our night, just ignore them, they are just fans" He said holding me close to him. "H-H-Hi Shoto, I-Im a huge fan! W-What can I do for you?" Stuttered the waiter.

"Table for two, could it be outside by any chance?" Asked Todoroki.

"Of course! Anything for you!" She yelled excitedly while showing us our table.

"Woah, this is just beautiful" I said smiling at the stars and moon. "Not as beautiful as you" Whispered Todoroki. "Oh stop...." I blushed.

"W-What would you like your order!" Asked the woman.

"I'll get the number 3 and a coca cola, what about you Deku?" Asked Todoroki. "Oh, I'll get the number 7 and a orange soda! I said. "I'm on it!" Said the woman basically running into the kitchen.

"It's weird, I only call you Deku when people are around" Said Todoroki. "It's the same for me, I always call you Shoto in front of the public because they can't know we're dating yet" I said. "We should tell them, I don't care if we get hate, I want them to know how much I love you" Todoroki said.

"Maybe, they might understand" I said.

"Here's your food!" Yelled the woman. "C-Careful, there's a wet spot there and you could have tripped" Todoroki warned her as she passed by a lot of water. "Sorry, I just look up to you two a lot, your my favorite heroes" She said leaving us alone.

"Wait, do you want an autograph?" Asked Todoroki.

"R-Really?" she asked.

Me and todoroki smiled and she handed us a paper to sign and she was over the moon happy.

"Hey Midoriya, could I ask you a question?" Whispered Todoroki. "Yes?" I asked.

"We've been together for 3 years now, and those have been the best years of my life spent with you....I want to spend the rest of my life with you...." Todoroki said looking a bit nervous. "Todoroki? Is everything okay?" I asked nervously.

He quickly got down on one knee and grabbed a ring from his pocket in the most beautiful box I've ever seen.

"Will you marry me, Midoriya?" He finally popped the question.