02: Present - 3 years later

Deku POV

"Hey Babe? Do you know where the candles are?" I asked to my boyfriend as he was looking for the TV remote. "Isn't it in the bedroom?" He asked from the living room. "No you idiot, why wouldn't I have checked?" I said. "Haha, I love it when your angry" Giggled Todoroki.

"I'm not fooling around! Iida should be coming over soon to talk over some paper work we've done together! Our house can't be smelling like you just came back from the gym!" I yelled.  "relax Babe, Iida's been your friend since high school, it'll be fine, plus, the candles aren't the only thing that can smell nice" Todoroki said smirking at me.

"I-Idiot! There's no time for fooling around!" I yelled.

"I knew you loved me, so I wanted to mess around with you a little bit~" smirked Todoroki again. "If I didn't love you so much then I would have slapped you in the face long ago!" I yelled uncontrollably. "I'm sorry Baby, Could I make it up to you?~" Todoroki said seductively.

"No Idiot! I'm not having sex with you for your punishment!" I said.

"Aw, but baby...." Todoroki said with a sad face. "Don't give me that, you know how much I can't resist!" I said looking away. "Worth a try, I still love you though" He kissing my cheek.

----------
2 hours later

"Hey Babe, I'm going grocery shopping since we ran out of cooking oil" I said walking out the door. "Bye Baby!" Yelled Todoroki from inside the house.

I drove to the store to get everything me and Todoroki needed so we could stay at home for another month.

"Deku?"

"Is that....Uraraka?"

"Yes! Long time no see Deku!" She yelled in excitement. "Uraraka! It's so good to meet you! It been a while, hasn't it?" I asked hugging her.  "Yeah, I haven't seen you for months" Said Uraraka. "Sorry, me and Todoroki have been busy since we are some of the most popular heroes right now, we hardly get breaks" I said. "Ah, well, me and Iida are doing fine! He gets to fight crime more than me though....." She said.

"Oh, because your quirk is more useful for rescue missions" I said.

"As for Iida being my husband, it just isn't fair that he treats me like a helpless little girl! I can help him! I get heartbroken when I find him in the hospital with broken legs, arms, or even face injuries without being able to do anything at all to prevent it" Uraraka said while looking down on the floor.

"You and him used to cheer me on 3 years ago, but now, he's been getting more and more worried about me that he doesn't care about himself" She said sadly.  "I'm sorry Uraraka, I'll make sure Iida stays safe, I promise" I said.

She smiled lightly.

"So, are you and Todoroki still together?~" She smirked. "W-What?! WHY ARE YOU ASKING??" I asked nervously. "I wanted to know since the last time I saw you two wasn't for a while" She giggled.

"Of course we are! It's been the best 3 years of my life!" I said just thinking about him and everything about him made my heart flutter. "Seriously though, when are any of you gonna pop the question?!" Uraraka yelled. "W-What?" I asked.

"Come on! It's been 3 years! Me and Iida have been dating for only 2 years and we're already married! You've gotta get married soon, you live together for crying out loud!" Said Uraraka. "Uh, when the time is right! I gotta get back home, Todoroki's probably waiting for me. See ya Uraraka!" I said waving goodbye.
------------

"I'm back Todoroki!" I said holding onto 6 bags. "What took you so long babe?" He asked. "Relax, I met Uraraka at the store today, we talked for a few minutes" I said.

"Oh, alright" Todoroki said with a uncertain tone in his voice. "Baby, are you jealous?" I asked holding his face close to mine. "It's just....didn't you have feelings for her in high school?.... I can't help but feel insecure sometimes....." Todoroki whispered. "Baby, That's true, but I love you now....Besides, she's married to Iida, remember?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry Midoriya, it's just that nobody else has a place in my heart" Todoroki held my hands. "Todoroki, I'm not leaving you, I'm right by your side, forever" I said smiling. He took this time to push his lips against mine. "Hm, B-Baby....I....I need....to get the groceries.... " I moaned within the kiss.